Search results

1. H

Decent Batting Cages in Indy?

I've been searching online and can't seem to find anywhere in Indianapolis that has decent batting cages? Am I missing something? I'd like to find a decent place (it doesn't matter if it's indoor or outdoor) that has decent batting cages where I can take BP during the week. I'm on the north...
  2. H

Looking to buy a new glove...

Alright, so I've been playing with the same cheap, crappy Easton glove for the past 5 years and I'm finally sick of it... It's time for an upgrade. I'm looking to spend about $150-200 on a new glove. I play mostly outfield and plan on it being a 12.75" glove. I'm looking for something...
  3. H

New to Indy and looking for a team

I'm new to the Indy area (moved from Chicago for a job) and looking for team to play with or some guys to hit BP with. I've played in multiple Rec leagues for 6 years now. I'll play any position and hit anywhere in your lineup. I've got my own gear and have no problem paying any fees up...
  4. H

Bears to start Jay Cutler

Trestman just announced that he will start Jay Cutler on Sunday against the Browns. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/10125835/chicago-bears-start-jay-cutler-qb-cleveland-browns Yeah... this couldn't possibly end badly...
  5. H

Chicago Suburbs Indoor League/BP Thread

So, here are some of the locations that have been tossed out for indoor leagues and/or BP - Schaumburg - Barrington - Libertyville - Bolingbrook There have been a handful of people looking for teams to play on. If you're interested in putting together a team or have a team who...
  6. H

Chicago Area Indoor Leagues

Anyone know of any good indoor facilities/leagues in the Chicago area? I'm in the western suburbs and looking for a place where my teammates can go take BP or play in a league once the weather turns for the worse. I know that some places exist but don't know much about them. It would be...
  7. H

Swing Help

So I'm brand new to SBF (got turned onto the forums by my bro-in-law) but have been playing semi-competitvely for about 4 years now. I would consider myself an above average player. I play just about any and every position and can do better than the average player in our league. The same...