Minnesota Thread

This might have played a role: Flashback pre-2020 Elections
  2. ShogunAssassin

Minnesota Thread

3. ShogunAssassin

Long Live the Great GF Umpire Mark Heitkotter

Long Live the Great GF Umpire Mark Heitkotter
  4. ShogunAssassin

Thanks for coming down to Grand Forks to play some ball this summer - I appreciate you guys...

Thanks for coming down to Grand Forks to play some ball this summer - I appreciate you guys making the yearly trip and giving us a legit challenge. Hope you had a fun 2018 season.
  5. ShogunAssassin

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off! Part 2(2015)

The reason "Julian Assange" isn't saying a word is because he is Dead! ASSANGE IS DEAD! Octobor 16th 2016, Assange had set up a Dead-Man Switch in case anything was to happen to him: On that date his twitter account released the Dead-Man Switch: This is when Julian Assange was...
  6. ShogunAssassin

You are a good dude BigCat, I've enjoyed your insight on this forum. Thank you for that my...

You are a good dude BigCat, I've enjoyed your insight on this forum. Thank you for that my friend. You have a good heart. ...Take care in these trying times to come ......
  7. ShogunAssassin

From Brandon: "So during state softball I was pitching and had a line drive hit me in the eye. It fractured my cheek bone and messed up my eye pretty bad. We can only speculate right now as to how much vision I will have if any. It took out my lense and ruptured my iris. I'm so glad I have the...
  8. ShogunAssassin

Just speak whats on your mind my friend as long as your being honest with yourself, don't try to cater to a synthetic online reality or a real reality with fake characters trying to be real .....it's up to you to break the Simulacra & Simulation ...or the "Matrix" ..... The options always...
  9. ShogunAssassin

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

Just as Johnny's Lounge was .....
  10. ShogunAssassin

North Dakota Summer Thread - Hope that winter BP paid off!

You gentlemen have a good thing going on here, why let outside influences change the way you enjoy a forum or the way you prepare for a season? You come here to discuss your passion of Softball - and I am honestly impressed in the discussions and moves you guys are making in the off season...