Search results

1. bl22

GTG Ferrari1

Just did bat deal with him. Great guy to deal with, was in communication all them time. No problems at all.
  2. bl22

For Sale/Trade 5 bats miken worth and easton

Can send pic of bats trying to get pics loaded but at work right now. Trade looking for is for a 26.5 USSSA Miken Mafia only bat I'm interested in right now. prices are gifted or pay the fees will ship USPS prority Miken Recoil NSA Balanced 26oz $100 About 400 swings serial # 02850443...
  3. bl22

GTG GTG Hump77

Did a deal with him last week on a bat. He stayed in contact the whole time and even text me to make sure I rec'd the bat. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Was Very smooth transition from start to finish. Thanks Again Hump77
  4. bl22

GTG bbomber4 GTG

Do not hesitate doing business with bbomber4 GREAT communication on the whole deal, he even shipped first. Top notch guy
  5. bl22

For Sale/Trade 28oz asa maxload recoil and 28oz ASA stamped Tomahawk

28oz maxload asa recoil Returnable but don't have a reciept, my best guest 200-300 swings Asa stamps are not visable bat is solid been in my bag for almost 2 years Bat is hot just don't play much ASA anymore. $200 includes paypal and shipping Trade pending with bbomber4 28oz Nokona Tomahawk...
  6. bl22

Lts scn2

30 OZ WR maybe 100 swings no spider webbing some endcap wear should be able to see in pics can send more pics if want. have not swung bat this year yet. Just sitting in closet. $300 obo sorry no trades. thanks for looking
  7. bl22

93chromedaytona

don't hesitate to buy from him hooked me up on a great deal for a couple of bats. couldn't ask for a smoother transaction.
  8. bl22

Ltb easton

looking for 2-28 oz scn12bh niw with return on them looking for best deal Thanks for your time
  9. bl22

Some decent bats FS

30oz- scn2 syergy + WR less then 100 swings very little endcap wear $280obo 30oz - B/G PST recerted no taper dings still round some graphic wear $185 obo 28oz xel combat P/M Virus less then 100 swings very little endcap wear $100 obo bat is returnable no receipt 28 oz Miken T22 C6...
  10. bl22

2 NIW Mikens FS

30 oz Balance NIW Miken Recoil ASA $210.00 OBO 30 oz Miken Ultra II no ASA stamp as Senior Softball on it $150.00 OBO Not interested in any trades right now thanks
  11. bl22

bigdog11

just did a deal with bigdog11. He shipped first, I pay pal'd him when I got the bat in 2 days. He is GTG.
  12. bl22

bigpappa33 &reddfrogg

Just did a deal with both guys in the last week. and every thing went great both guy a GTG. you two enjoy the bats thanks
  13. bl22

Icatchn gtg

got the anti-virus quick and can't beat the price thanks again
  14. bl22

gtg dieselboy99

Just bought a bat, and everything went great. shipped the bat on 3-31 (fri) got the bat on 4-3 (mon) and that was coming from british Columbia,Canada to Michigan. Thanks again dieselboy99:D