Search results

1. S

Need Help Info Needed

That name sound familiar from Facebook pages, and not in a good way. As I typed that I just remembered about the NG2G facebook pages that are out there, sure enough checked one of them and he's listed, reported by 2 people. Not to mention the thread here with warnings about that name Did...
  2. S

Any Terrible Call

If your team knew there was 2 outs after the catch, why was the ball on the ground and the team leaving the field? I imagine had the ball been caught and immediately thrown to third it would have been obvious the runner left early instead of this players dropping the ball and leaving the field...
  3. S

Other MLB Obstruction Call

Anyone else notice the the 2 defensive players collided causing the pitchers momentum to instantly stop and actually bounce backwards. Sometimes watching the clip it looks like Aybar might have made it around had that not happened, then the next time I watch, it looks like he leaned into the...
  4. S

Not GTG Foster33 is NG2G

PM sent...Didn't really want to post that info for Foster too see it.
  5. S

Not GTG Foster33 is NG2G

You sure? I think paypal actually does lock accounts during disputes. He very well may not be able to paypal you money directly. He may need to offer this refund through the actual dispute/claim and not doing it manually. I've only been partially involved in 1 dispute/claim but accounts were...
  6. S

Need Help question about a deal

What's so tamper proof about "factory sealed"? AND....after some google you must be referring to it being shrink wrapped? Yeah, cause that's fool proof right there. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/834306?start=0&tstart=0...
  7. S

Any Fielder faking a close play

It really is a rule, here is some of what I found searching this forum.
  8. S

Any issues with 2014 Demarini line passing compression so far?

I found the link last night, but I think it said for non-linear bats you were supposed to pre-load the tester to 500 PSI.
  9. S

Any issues with 2014 Demarini line passing compression so far?

And I'm sure the aftermath being a non-linear bat, you took care to test it properly with the correct method for all non-linear bats?
  10. S

Gregory Wrona

If you sent that bat before getting paid your money, can you even say you sold it? Sending something without getting paid is more like a gift.
  11. S

Who else plays in shorts??

Add NFL quarterback Philip Rivers to the list. He will see your shorts and raise you a mullet and long white socks. What Demarini is he swinging? Don't use twitter so couldn't see what the other 2 NFL players were rocking mentioned in the article...
  12. S

Rule / Sportmanship Question

Could always do what Milan Lucic does. Go through the handshake line with a "good game" and "I'm gonna f***ing kill you next time."
  13. S

for USSA, I'm going with automatic out. Again correct me if I'm wrong.
  14. S

Now that I think of it, I can say, knowing certain members on our team....It might not have made it to the handshake.
  15. S

Found this, but this is for ASA and we don't know what assoc. your playing in.
  16. S

For the rule it would depend on the association your playing under. Curious as to where the base coach was standing though Going from memory and not experience...Correct me if I got anything wrong. The base coach can move away from the coaching box after the ball is hit. ASA-...
  17. S

well it finally happened to me.......

Sorry to hear that. I almost threw my bat bag in the bed of my truck after my games to take the kids to the park that is right there. That was until I remembered all the stolen gear threads I've read on this site.
  18. S

Not GTG possibly on blakew99

Have you escalated your dispute? That's the next step after beginning a dispute. First you file your dispute and this is where paypal tries to get the buyer and seller to communicate to figure it out on their own. 2nd- If you can't solve it on your own, or are getting no communication, you...
  19. S

What could I be doing wrong?

I think your still suffering from that hit to the head. The ball went straight up and it hit the backstop? The ball hit the backstop and came back far enough to hit you on the head but it went straight up?
  20. S

Salomon Speedcross 3's?

What are you referring to by "all the markings of authentic? The chinabay ones come with the same tags and labels as the authentic retail ones. Check out this thread mostly post 97 and 100. I found a difference in my chinabays I ordered vs someones retail store bought ones...