Search results

1. ANNASDAD

Want to give a huge shoutout to…..

@justinmarlow88, what a great guy! I love dealing with, talking to, and buying gloves from guys who live and love gloves! Been looking for my youth pastor at church a glove for our church team, sent a couple of messages out here with no luck, Justin was not one of those guys….out of the blue he...
  2. ANNASDAD

The Pinky Patch…..Rawlings greatest era?

Discuss….. I’ve only owned three, my Pro12TC, a OG RV23, and my newest, a ProNP12-2TI. The latter two being @Committed specials! I don’t have that particular RV anymore, sent it to someone who has begged me for it since the first day I got it, so it went to a great home! Yeah, I’m a idiot...
  3. ANNASDAD

So I bought my final, very very last glove….again!

Chad, you hit this one out of the park!
  4. ANNASDAD

Saying goodbye guys.

Checked out and logged off at DiscussFastpitch.com probably two months ago, here I’ve lost hundreds if not a thousand pics, things have definitely changed! Anna’s not playing, I’m not coaching, times have just changed. I’m back heavily into shooting and gloves and softball have just backed up...
  5. ANNASDAD

My opinion of our glove family?

It’s absolutely the best, I collect and love ball gloves, guns, and knives, and I’m a active forum member for all three things. But…..glove guys are just different, great group of people! Got a package today at lunch from @StickCollector, opened the box and there was a pristine A2000 XLO with a...
  6. ANNASDAD

Rawlings Myrtle Beach Outlet, Summer 2021…..

was a disappointing bust! But I didn’t leave empty handed, bought a hat & wallet. :rolleyes:
  7. ANNASDAD

Saturday mail call…..

Worked out a trade deal with @andrewfrost333, I’d recommend anyone to deal with Andrew, VGTG guy!
  8. ANNASDAD

What would be your perfect grail glove?

Conversation starter while we're still trying to figure out what 1B mitt to order.....:D For you guys who have had enough gloves in your possession to know which one would be the one! I know you Mizuno guys have to have a favorite Pro-Limited model you'd love to own, one that'll probably never...
  9. ANNASDAD

What’s you guys favorite on tan gloves?

The bold black indent script on the SBF Horween exclusives?
  10. ANNASDAD

11.5" HOH or A2000 Baseball glove?

Anyone have an old beater for a project they're looking to get rid of? RHT. Johnny
  11. ANNASDAD

Cooling off period complete!

Here’s a few pics of my new NP6, I’ll refrain from any lace talk! This makes 4 different NP pattern gloves I own, it’s quite funny that everyone I have are completely different from each other, this NP6 looks and feels nothing like my other custom H-web NP6. The shape and flatter profile are...
  12. ANNASDAD

If given a choice, what’s your preference? (Bored post)

Fold over palm, no fold over palm (Pro200 / Pro1000), or no preference.....really doesn’t matter?
  13. ANNASDAD

Calling on the SBF Brain Trust!

Given all things equal ($$$) and I don’t own a NP5, which one would you choose? Been PM’ing with Jomatty about different glove models, thought I’d include you guys as well, so which one? https://www.rawlings.com/product/PRONP5PRO.html I love tan / tan gloves, it’s 90% of what I already own, so...
  14. ANNASDAD

What’s your absolute dream glove?

Not a poll, just a general question with hopefully some great answers. I know what I’d love to have! Is it a childhood glove, a high school glove, or maybe the glove you used and lost in college? How about Ichiro hand you one of his personal Mizuno’s, or Ken Griffey Jr. hand you one of his...
  15. ANNASDAD

A little Christmas came early today teaser!

From the @Committed store.......one stop shopping! :D
  16. ANNASDAD

Got to meet Mr. Dan Davis today!

And what a great guy! His son had a baseball camp about 45 miles from the house. He did a little work on my new Horween NP7. I will tell you, any of you guys who have a new Horween Gloveworks incoming, you’re going to be blown away! They’re out of this world nice! Sitting on top of the hill...
  17. ANNASDAD

Saying goodbye to this beauty!

But she's going to a great home of a pretty cool forum member here! ;) Took these last few pics of my Timber NP7 this morning in the early light on my painter's 1956 Bug!
  18. ANNASDAD

Tell me what you think......honestly!

I have been eyeballing this IP Select for awhile now, they're sold out, gone! So I mocked up another NP6 on the builder in those exact IP Select colors. I have NEVER ever considered red / scarlet stitching on any glove that I had a choice on the color......in fact I held off on a LeatherHead...
  19. ANNASDAD

Multiples of the same glove size, what's your favorite?

Obviously it's 12" here at our house! Had a board member here ask me some specifics about a 12" glove I have, thought I'd get them together for a family photo before two of them leave this Friday for college! :(
  20. ANNASDAD

The outlet don't have these!

Anna's Pro1000 just showed up, very nice, my entire office smells wonderful. She's going to have a fun time breaking this one in! I really believe the Horween liners are worth the price of admission!