Search results

1. S

For Sale/Trade 12" rawlings HOH 6xbc (wingtip)

I have an A1k......
  2. S

For Sale/Trade 12" rawlings HOH 6xbc (wingtip)

Private message sent.
  3. S

LTB I need a great quality 1st base for the daughter

Looking to buy a top end 1st base glove. Something that will swallow a softball. Daughter is a high end fast pitch player. Currently using a HOH pro mesh, which is fine, but just isn't forming a great softball pocket. Occasional popout of the ball. Email is best [email protected]
  4. S

Mizuno Custom Gloves

Its not the pro soft, it's the classic. And they are very nice.
  5. S

For Sale Wilson A2000 1799 SS Pro Stock 12-3/4

I have one of these and I love it. My Daughter plays the A2000 fastpitch which is mostly SS on the back, and despite her best efforts, its bombproof.
  6. S

Had to save it...

What a ***** this one is. Hard to fathom why no one likes her.
  7. S

For Sale Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75 (PRO303-6JB

This. Among a pile of gloves, its my favorite.
  8. S

Louisville evolution review

Very helpful....Thanks!
  9. S

Glove bros and Tobacco

Vaping cured me of both habits. Seeds when playing.
  10. S

For Sale Rawlings HOH

There's plenty of shady people on here with good feedback. New people have hardly cornered that market.
  11. S

LTB Worth Liberty Advanced white with american flag 12.5 RHT

I'd think twice. These are a floppy soft mess within a week. After buying my daughter one ( from that exact store btw) I promptly took it back and we all agreed that it was hard to believe what that glove did in a week.
  12. S

My new Nokona Generation 11.75

Its wonderful. And all other things being equal, I'll take a made in the usa glove made by an American company any day.
  13. S

The 1275 mod trap may start narrower, but it opens up huge after a week. The 1275H was a horrible glove. Fat, heavy, bloated.
  14. S

It is MUCH lighter. A much more cork like feel. Pinky and thumb have stiffer stays for sure. Its what I have been looking for in Nokona 11.75. I'll report back once I've gotten a hold of a 12.75.
  15. S

I don't know the actual number, but its FAR less. This glove is light as a feather.
  16. S

Although I have quite a few gloves, I am a fan of Nokonas for many reasons. Used them when younger, Made right here in the USA, the history, the people who work there, the feel. If I had to sell all of my gloves, they'd be the last to go. They've made some turds for sure. Its never been a...
  17. S

JUST in case you get a chance to visit Orlando rawlings outlet...

They did have a lot of Miken in the second tier bin. Not familiar with the company or gloves, so didnt look.