Search results

1. nachoscritzon

GTG gacane is very gtg !!

Sold an item to gacane (Billy) and all went smooth. I sent it to him on good faith and he held up his end of the deal. Great communication and all in all a great board member. Don't hesitate to deal with him at all:D Mike
  2. nachoscritzon

tkr18 is awesome!!!

I bought a bat from tkr18 (Tim) and everything went smooth. He was very patient with me on payment and even threw in a few extras in addition to the bat. Don't hesitate at all to deal with this board brother-if everyone on here would handle their deals like tkr18, there would be no need to ever...
  3. nachoscritzon

J.D. is good to go!!!

I sold an endcap to J.D. (John) and all went smooth. Quick payment and good communication. Nothing short of an excellent deal. Thanks John and good luck with your Frenzy!!!! Mike
  4. nachoscritzon

LTB/LTT for 28oz. Mizuno Techfire Classic

Just like the title says-----click on the link below if you have one Thanks, Mike http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=573048
  5. nachoscritzon

zacrun is gtg!!!

I bought a bat from zac and all went smooth. Quick shipment and great communication. Thanks again Zac!!!! Mike
  6. nachoscritzon

H8MASHEEN is gtg!!!

Sold an endcap to Shawn and everything was smooth. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks for the smooth deal and I look forward to more in the future:D Mike
  7. nachoscritzon

Great deal with hlsiii

Bought a couple shirts and a pair of batting gloves from hlsiii (Hayden) and it went very smooth. Kinda surprising that we haven't hooked up before considering we always b.s., but we finally worked out a deal. Fast shipping, great communication, and the merchandise was dead-on. Thanks again...
  8. nachoscritzon

Rick427 is gtg!!

I sold a bat to Rick427 (Ricky) and all went smooth. Fast payment, great communication, and even picked it up to save me on the shipping. I'm his 1st deal and glad to say that I am. Great board bro-don't hesitate to deal with him. Mike
  9. nachoscritzon

bird25 - hell of a guy

No shock here folks. Just another smooth deal with bird25 (Ron). He's always looking out for us who swing the heavier bats. Just like the last time-we traded bats and shipping was super fast and great communication. He really is one of the greatest guys on here to deal with. Thanks again Ron Mike
  10. nachoscritzon

BIGMED is the real deal

Kinda odd that this is my first deal with BIGMED (Medardo) since were both Mizuno huers. Anyway, he bought an endcap from me and payment was fast and great communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him Mike
  11. nachoscritzon

Pinstripe Pride Feedback

Hmmmm..............well this is not a positive feedback. I sold a bat to Pinstripe Pride on good faith and I ended up having to put up an "Outstanding Bad Deal" thread to finally get paid. I understand that things happen to people and that a $25 debt goes to the bottom of the list when...
  12. nachoscritzon

dj.piercefield is a good guy

Bought a bat from him and it was exactly as described. Mike
  13. nachoscritzon

jrscll is great to deal with!!!!

Just another great deal to post here. It's a little overdue, but Jesus (just kidding Jose) came through again.;) Sold a bat to Jose and it was on good faith that he would pay me when he got the money. He kept me in the loop the whole time and paid me when he said he would. Nothing short of a...
  14. nachoscritzon

Outlaw23 is gtg!!!

I sold a bat to Outlaw23 (Angelo) and everything went good. Fast payment and good communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him Mike
  15. nachoscritzon

allthis is all that and then some!!!

Sold a bat to allthis (Cody) and the whole transaction was great. He asked that I hold the bat for him and he would paypal me at the end of the week-and he kept his word. Nothing short of a great board bro. Hope you like the Fusion and don't let Canadian Customs rape you on the taxes:D Mike
  16. nachoscritzon

Warlock78 is gtg as usual

Sold a bat to Warlock78 (Steve) and all went smooth. Just like my other deals in the past with him-there was great communication and very fast payment. Enjoy the Plasma since you're cut off from buying bats till next year;) Mike
  17. nachoscritzon

schindog18 is great to deal with!!!!

Bought a couple bats from schindog18 (Greg) and the transaction was very smooth. Great communication and the bats arrived when he said they would. He shipped in a triangle box too-now that's a good guy to deal with in my opinion. Thanks again Greg for the deal on the Fury's and I'll be sure that...
  18. nachoscritzon

nike17 is da man!!!

Bought a bat bag from nike17 (Jason) and all went smooth. Great communication, great price, and fast shipping. Can't ask for more when dealing with someone. Thanks again Jason. Mike
  19. nachoscritzon

scorpions312 is good to go!!

Sold a bat to scorpions312 (Sam) and everything went smooth. Fast payment and great communication. Enjoy the bat and good luck with it. Mike
  20. nachoscritzon

Fitty242001 is gtg!!!!

Bought a bat from Fitty242001 (Todd) and all went smooth. He was willing to ship first since he had no feedback, and he came through. He's gtg in my book and a great guy to deal with on here. Mike