Search results

1. WarHorse

Primo Supermax 30oz, same as DC41?

Totally opposite experience here. Miken was always easy to work with, Demarini was like pulling teeth. Truthfully, haven't returned a bat in 6 years.
  2. WarHorse

So are 30oz Mikens going extinct? What will us cavemen swing?
  3. WarHorse

More hot, less hot, same bat?? I swing 2016-2017 Supermaxes at 30oz, and need a new one for my bag. Have heard mixed reviews on this bat, though, so wanted to hear it from people who actually swing them.
  4. WarHorse

2019 Miken DC-41 ASA Review

They have to. Bread and butter bat.
  5. WarHorse

2019 Miken DC-41 ASA Review

Did they change the tech from the 2017+ versions? I feel like my 2016, 2017, and 2018 were the same bat. Necroed because I'm curious.
  6. WarHorse

Miken 2020 Slowpitch softball bats

30oz DC41 was the second hottest bat I've ever owned. The hottest was the original endloaded 30oz DNA.
  7. WarHorse

LTB 27.5 DNAM with a 4500 handle or 2019 Miken DC41 27oz

Both are purchased, thank you.
  8. WarHorse

LTB 27.5 DNAM with a 4500 handle or 2019 Miken DC41 27oz

Title says it all.
  9. WarHorse

For Sale Three Monstas: DNAM, Bomb, Zombie

DNAM and Zombie traded.
  10. WarHorse

LTB LTB 30oz DC41 or Primo Maxload

Paypal ready, also have monstas for trade if interested (here): http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/three-monstas-dnam-bomb-zombie.1458228/#post-19097760
  11. WarHorse

For Sale Three Monstas: DNAM, Bomb, Zombie

26.5 DNAM 4500 handle, 500 hits. Gone 27 Bombi Goldy, 3500 handle, 200 hits at most- not even game ready yet. 210 shipped 27 3500 Zombie, 100 hits, Gone. No bats come with warranty or taper. Bomb and Mutated come with sleeves. Reason for selling is I can't get used to the weight. I used to be...
  12. WarHorse

MONSTA Torch info / Price Check

Goldies are charity bats, but yes, they are no different than the original models, just different paint. I've only ever broken one Monsta, and that was after, no lie, 3-4000 hits. It was the bombardier, and it was SUPER HOT after 500 cuts and just got hotter. So the 299 or 209 no warranty...
  13. WarHorse

pro's and con's of Monsta Torch bats

Monstas are the hottest and tankiest bats on the market AND Carl is a **** BUT He does quite a bit for charity, too. Honestly if Monsta made heavy bats again they'd be even better, and some of the new bats are total duds (looking at you, Adversity). But otherwise Monsta bats have been super...
  14. WarHorse

LTB Monsta 27oz Bombardier, 3500 or 4500

Appreciate the reply, but not interested in clean. Don't want to spend the time to break it in myself. Owned a bomb and sold it stupidly right as it was getting hot.
  15. WarHorse

LTB Monsta 27oz Bombardier, 3500 or 4500

As the title states. Condition isn't important as long as it's not destroyed and the FiB is still intact. Well used preferred. 150 budget.
  16. WarHorse

Does Boombah still have reps?

Or is that not a thing anymore?
  17. WarHorse

dnam. why are they under-rated?

The DNAM is straight fire, but people here really bash on Monsta. And the owner is a total ****bag. I'm really liking my DNAM though. Was torn between going back to a bombi or trying the new 2pc and I don't regret it.
  18. WarHorse

What does Monsta have coming in 2019?

What's up with that new Daisy cutter they got? 28oz? What is it just a fallout repainted?
  19. WarHorse

El Diablo and the Demon

On their FB page apparently the reps were able to buy a huge amount of them and nobody else was. I'm going to guess this is some rep exclusive gimmick and not their actual resale practice, because if it's their actual resale practice....... I'm still waiting for that 1pc 2019 bat. It's really...