Search results

1. S

Pure still good?

video of me hitting pure out of the wrapper. not greatest video but the "out of the wrapper" defects look to be minimized. video description has time/weather info. Bat felt great not to stiff, ground was soft so my footing/space was bit off for my liking. I just mi**** the 52/300 bp balls. I...
  2. S

Pure still good?

I just got the email confirmation for my pure fuzion. I'll try to get some cuts on it as soon as I can and post a video or some kind of review. I'm not at my regular place of residence so I have to try to track down some balls and a BP partner, slim pickings in Sumter, South Carolina. I might...
  3. S

The Duke???

Hit the duke today. 26 oz with mix of 44/375 and 53/300. chilly weather in my part of the world which means right at 60 degrees in Turkey. Bat felt great nice line drives and couple of good long balls. Only took about 10 cuts. Everyone that swung loved it, 2 were ordered same day. I would say...
  4. S

black ops bag for military

looking to see if there a discounted price on a black ops bag for military members overseas. I use a back pack right now but my next base will involve more airline traveling for tournaments so Roller traveler bag is what I am looking for. I love demarini and want a good home for my aftermaths...