⚾️⚾️Looking for 1 or 2 more guys for USSSA Ocean City this weekend

JCX13

Not sure where to post this. Hope this is the right spot. Had a guy back out tonight. Still have 11 but 12 or 13 sounds better. Everyone plays equally. $40. Primarily looking for infielders and outfielders. Good group of softball guys. In our other tourney we went 2-2 but slaughtered the number 1 ranked team in the tourney. We will be competitive. 5 game guarantee.

Pm me if you’re interested

Country469

yeah, here is some solid advice.

Anyone going to a tourney and looking to add a 13th guy and charge him 40 bucks to play should be a red flag

JCX13

yeah, here is some solid advice.

Anyone going to a tourney and looking to add a 13th guy and charge him 40 bucks to play should be a red flag

What is the red flag brainiac... We all pay equal, we all play equal

I’m not asking for a money order with the guarantee of 25% returns over 2 years

If you want to play 5-10 games of softball with us at the beach it’s $40. Every dollar is accounted for and if there is extra it goes back to the players.

I know math might be hard for you because of all that dry humor stuck in that enormous brain of yours but we have 11 so 1 more is 12 not 13. I left it open to maybe 2 in case someone had a buddy or something they wanted to roll with.

I’d rather pay $40 and play ever game then go to a new team and play 1 out of every 3 games but not pay anything.

Country469

all equal means lol, sorry but most people want to compete to win not be all equal. Red flag

asking a guy to show up and bail you out, and still charge him is just cheap. Any reputable team would just cover that extra guy and be thankful he was able to come on short notice. You're cheap, red flag.

Oh, showing up to a tourney without enough guys, red flag

Not being able to fill an actual team red flag.

I get your jealous that I never had to pay to play, and you suck so you have to. That is also a red flag.

Its comical watching you get all butthurt tho. Bottom line is any team looking to pick up a guy last minute on a softball forum, is trash.

Oh, and btw, you didnt even figure out how to post in the correct sub forum. Any and all intelligence in question would be on you, so if you can't even post in the right area, you likely run a ****ty softball team, and are just cheap white trash asking for more money.

JCX13

all equal means lol, sorry but most people want to compete to win not be all equal. Red flag

asking a guy to show up and bail you out, and still charge him is just cheap. Any reputable team would just cover that extra guy and be thankful he was able to come on short notice. You're cheap, red flag.

Oh, showing up to a tourney without enough guys, red flag

Not being able to fill an actual team red flag.

I get your jealous that I never had to pay to play, and you suck so you have to. That is also a red flag.

Its comical watching you get all butthurt tho. Bottom line is any team looking to pick up a guy last minute on a softball forum, is trash.

Oh, and btw, you didnt even figure out how to post in the correct sub forum. Any and all intelligence in question would be on you, so if you can't even post in the right area, you likely run a ****ty softball team, and are just cheap white trash asking for more money.

Country469 doesn’t pay to play softball that must mean you know people who are good people

Wish you did things to help people on this forum other than bully posters and run your mouth like an arrogant spoiled prick.

Guys like you are the reason softball players get a bad reputation. Your everything that is wrong about Softball.

All you want to do is run your mouth. Hate on others and tell people why the way you do things is the best way to do it.

Every single statement you made in your post is false

For once in your life stop trolling and get off you ass and do something productive

Country469

Country469 doesn’t pay to play softball that must mean you know people who are good people

Wish you did things to help people on this forum other than bully posters and run your mouth like an arrogant spoiled prick.

Guys like you are the reason softball players get a bad reputation. Your everything that is wrong about Softball.

All you want to do is run your mouth. Hate on others and tell people why the way you do things is the best way to do it.

Every single statement you made in your post is false

For once in your life stop trolling and get off you ass and do something productive

I'm just quoting this so I can add it to my sig, I haven't seen this much ass hurt since bat shaving was prevlenant

bigwignj

Addicted to Softballfans
I have nothing to add to this thread, just that Seacrets is one of my favorite bars in America. I’d go to OCMD just to hangout there for a weekend.