11" 52/300..... :\

jslick324

Addicted to Softballfans
Our coed league went 52/300 for ASA 11" women's ball. I can't even find any online to purchase. Any help finding someone selling these? Thanks.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
NSA makes them, but those are the only ones I've ever seen. They suck. The balls fly like crap and the women around here who used to hit HRs can't anymore.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
I didnt want ASA to go to that ball for the girls cause it will just not be fun for them, That being said I have the Evil version due in here in 2 weeks.

Dan411

Star Player
I didnt want ASA to go to that ball for the girls cause it will just not be fun for them, That being said I have the Evil version due in here in 2 weeks.
Is this going to be in effect this year? I couldn't find much about it on the ASA website.

Stump

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this going to be in effect this year? I couldn't find much about it on the ASA website.

The 11" .52/300 ball was approved for play. What this does is allows the ball manufactures to begin to produce the ball for the market. Makes no sense for Worth, etc to make a ball that cannot b used for sanctioned play. It will take some time for the manufacturers to catch up with production and testing/certification of ball specs.

Country469

It won't really take long to catch up. The women's ball market is already fairly small. Trust me, no real RnD is going into this ball.

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
Has anyone been able to find them anywhere? I can't find them on the SBF store, nor at that national chain sporting goods store that I can't type here.