12" barrel ASA bat that will hold up to 44 cor USSSA Classic M?

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!
Looking for a new ASA bat for ASA league play and an outlaw league that uses USSSA Classic M balls (any USSSA or ASA bat is allowed). I currently swing an OG 2014 Demarini Future in 25.5oz but it's starting to develop a crack so I need a replacement somewhat soon.

I only swing 12" barrel light swinging bats. What would you suggest I look at?

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
Og Miken freak for the outlaw. It will last in all weather and huge sweet spot!

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Well he said light swinging so technically not necessarily balanced lol.. i offered my omega it is el but scales under sticker feels light too me

dunkky

omega og balance is an excellent bat. or grab 16 asa juggy if you can find. it kills classic m and it's durable.

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!
Well he said light swinging so technically not necessarily balanced lol.. i offered my omega it is el but scales under sticker feels light too me
Correct... It doesn't have to be balanced. I swing a Future now and it's EL but 25.5 so it's perfect for me. An EL 26 or 26.5 may be too much for me. So that's why I said light swinging. So a 26 midload or mild end load would be the max I would go. I don't think I could do a 26 or 26.5 with 1 full oz of EL.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Correct... It doesn't have to be balanced. I swing a Future now and it's EL but 25.5 so it's perfect for me. An EL 26 or 26.5 may be too much for me. So that's why I said light swinging. So a 26 midload or mild end load would be the max I would go. I don't think I could do a 26 or 26.5 with 1 full oz of EL.
Well then my omega fits that description perfectly ;) :D
but honestly the el on it is not (imo) an oz or overwhelming it feels too me like the 14 15 16 juggys type el which is kinda why i sold my 15 juggy when i did cuz at that time it felt too lite. i dont recall how much el was advertised in these omegas as it seems that especially exclusives imo there was little to no clarification on that stuff, idk perhaps someone else has some insight on them.

UncleMosk

Omega Phenix Endload is my vote. Best dual stamp and with work will surprise you with the 52 ball as well.

Protectyaneck

Demar Dual Stamps will last the longest and are generally pretty cheap. Legacy would be a good option for you, looking for a balanced bat.

Anarcy Xcores are expensive, are endloaded, and generally swing heavier. But they KILL 44s.

Slim pickings, for 12 inch barrels.