'13 AM Broken, need to find a replacement

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I finally broke my 13 Aftermath (Black and Gold). Looking to replace it but didn't want to spend $300 to get the '19. I also don't play much any more and from what I've read the Demarini's take longer to break in than some others.
I can get a Monsta Heart Warrior local for $150, '14 Demarini AM for $150ish and was looking at the SBF exclusive Wild Fire Flex if it would be a good option. Open to others as well. I have a '13 Orange Combat Derby Boy I could start using again also but didn't like it as well as the AM after the switch to the 52 core balls. Thanks

Never mind about the Fireflex, I need ASA. Bacially looking for something similar to my old AM that won't take a long time to break in.

Last edited:

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Fireflex is not ASA, rest are no?
Yeah, I need ASA so scratch the Fireflex off the list. Saw it on the front page and read up on it a little and completely missed that it wasn't ASA. Thanks for pointing that out.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the help, going to BP the Derby Boy this weekend and see how it goes and look into getting another AM potentially.