LTB 13" RHT softball glove

Addicted to Softballfans
My son is wanting to get into softball and I'm looking to get a glove for him. Not looking to spend anything over-the-top, just need a good mid-level glove and wanting to stay at or under $100. At 14, he's already 6' and 210 lbs, and wants to play outfield so I'm guessing a 13" would be a good start and not too big should he want to move in and play one of the corners. Help a kid out and lmk what you have. Thanks in advance!

lorichie56

I have a 13 inch 44 pro is be willing to sell for $100. You can check my thread that has pictures in it if you’re interested.

Buster boo

Starting Player
I have a Dudley Lightning series glove 13.5 new in wrapper I would sell for $65 delivered to your door. If your interested you can text me 7725594497 for pics

GeoStar

Hey Bud,

Just read your message and I have an older Rawlings Trapeze PRO-CF13 sitting in my garage, that I would love to donate to get your boy started. Not the HOH model but still a great glove. I made many a catches in the outfield with this bad boy. I don’t get to play as much as I used to and would love for someone to use this great glove. PM if you’re interested #operationsandlot.

Attachments

• 3E33D5E4-D0CE-4221-8874-97FFD34D71E4.jpeg
    3E33D5E4-D0CE-4221-8874-97FFD34D71E4.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 62

GtownSteelFan

Hey Bud,

Just read your message and I have an older Rawlings Trapeze PRO-CF13 sitting in my garage, that I would love to donate to get your boy started. Not the HOH model but still a great glove. I made many a catches in the outfield with this bad boy. I don’t get to play as much as I used to and would love for someone to use this great glove. PM if you’re interested #operationsandlot.

That’s a great glove! Glad to see someone helping someone get off on the right foot on the diamond. Gotta love this SBF board.