LTB $136.14 in PayPal Utrip

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Like the title says I got 136.14 in my paypal , I'm looking for dc41 z2000 , z1000 , Easton l1 , Easton sy100. Basically open to any bat , so shoot me offers thanks guys . Nr is fine

Jp81999

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz z3 EL returnable no paperwork. Webbing grip removed. Unsure number of hits. Can text pics

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
That $136 should be going back to the buyer you screwed. Or maybe you could buy a roll of tape you cheap ass. You even had trouble shipping a $40 bat which seems to say you are pretty worthless around these parts.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY. send the refund back to the guy you screwed over and when USPS gives you a refund for losing the bat out of the box you didnt tape, you can buy a bat. BAN THIS GUY ^^^^:mad:

RockyMTNHusker

Addicted to Softballfans
LUCKY YOU! i've got just what you're looking for and I just so happen to only want $136.14 for it. Pics Posted below.

image1_zps7142e88f.jpg
image3_zpsab00a9a0.jpg
image2_zps81e6eaa1.jpg
image4_zps552cf495.jpg
image5_zpsb6bef958.jpg

joonyoung

Starting Player
Check the stickernto see if there was a weigh on the box, at least you'll know if the bat was ever sent out.....

stork

I am guessing the bat was in fact sent out. Maybe the PO has a place for such things if you give them a picture. Or it is already in someones bag.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am guessing the bat was in fact sent out. Maybe the PO has a place for such things if you give them a picture. Or it is already in someones bag.

I'm guessing it is in his trunk...
Most likely he weighed it to get the sticker from an auto-kiosk.

svm20

Addicted to Softballfans
come on man ,you got some balls saying you got 136 in paypal,and still have a bad deal.tape no tape seller is on hook till buyer receives it.pay the man make it correct.damb what ever happen to being a man a doing the correct thing.

stork

I'm guessing it is in his trunk...
Most likely he weighed it to get the sticker from an auto-kiosk.
Very possible.
come on man ,you got some balls saying you got 136 in paypal,and still have a bad deal.tape no tape seller is on hook till buyer receives it.pay the man make it correct.damb what ever happen to being a man a doing the correct thing.

He's a kid, he will have to learn things the hard way still apparently.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
is it against the law to send a package without tape? cause if someone wanted to steal something. is the piece of tape really going to stop them?

stork

All we can do is try to close some loop holes and try to keep things in place. Other peoples actions are pretty much out of our control.