$140 to spend. 30oz. ST100 or 27oz. SV100 ???

frdvschvy

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, I just unloaded two bats and have $140 to spend on something from the new Easton line. "That other site" has some deals that are hard to pass on right now and I want to see if all this 2013 Easton hype is for real. Here are my two choices...

1. SP12ST100 30 oz.
2. SP12SV100 27 oz.

The reviews of the ST100 almost seem too good to be true. I am leaning this way because of the "massive sweet spot" everybody is talking about. My only concern is that the 30 oz. ST100 will be too heavy. Most say it swings very balanced but "feels heavy". My current gamer is a 28 oz. Mizuno Craze. I have also been comfortable with a 29oz OG Nano and a 30 oz. 2011 Z1000 in the past. Think I can handle the 30 oz. ST100?

Help me blow the money burning a hole in my pocket :D

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
You said you were good with a 30oz z1000 so you'll be just fine with a 30oz st100's swing weight. With that being said, st100 without a doubt.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I put about 15 swings on my SV100 today and I did not like it. The SV100 was way too stiff. The ST100 is much better right out of the wrapper and much more forgiving with much less feedback. Maybe my mind will change once I break the SV100 in, but right now my advice is the ST100.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Hands down SP12ST100 ... there is no comparision.

If you have swung a 30oz. 2011 Z1000 comfortably, you will have no problems swinging a 30 oz Easton.

grubd

Banned User
st100 for only 90 at that place where you bid. Have money left over towards something else.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got one today, should be in on Monday. Looking forward to swinging my early Christmas present!!!

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
only had two rounds with my st100 and its already my fav utrip stick i've ever hit! some of the shots coming off a tee are unbelievable - can't wait to swing it in a game!

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
So how many swings to get this ready to go? I have a bag full of Hot Dots (Utrip and ASA) and Gold Dots (Utrip and ASA) that have been hit a lot. I also have about 25 stadium and evil bp balls. I'm guessing a couple rounds with the stadium balls and it's ready to rock?