19 Crush, Nautalai, and WFF compression test results.

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
So, I've never had bats compression tested before. Last night our league decided to start testing all bats. I had 3 bats tested. Thought I would share results. Very suprised!

19 Crush with 75-100 swings max was just a shade over 220. Pass. Curious to see how long it holds there!

19 Nautalai with 300+ swings was sitting right at 220. Pass for now.

19 Wild FF with 250-300 swings between 210- 215 both sides. FAILED

I will also add, the WFF failing may be due in part to me. I did a few lights rounds of tee work and BP and used it in an early season tourney we play in every year. Temps were barely squeaking by in low 50's at the time So I'm sure that didnt help. But has been gamer only since.

Last edited:

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol... I know! Trust me. There were a lot of guys upset last night cuz their practically new bats were failing. Bat bags got MUCH thinner! Going to be a lot of pre fire flex eastons getting swung now for sure.

Last edited:

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
I edited my previous post with a BIG thanks to Chad (milocoman)! Great that Easton is working with SBF and standing behind their product! Chad is excellent to work with! Can always buy with confidence from him and SBF! (Not meant to be a plug, just being honest)...but I'll take credit for the plug too!;)

Last edited: