For Sale/Trade 2 28 oz. Nike Storm GPT

boonebigdog

Addicted to Softballfans
SOLD
This was my favorite metal bat before the. They are round and hitting the ball like a great performing multi-wall aluminum bat should. Looking to get $90 delivered for both. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
Nike%20bats_zpscggrygge.jpg

Last edited:

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
think those were made in 98/99 so no ASA stamp but are on approved list
SMOKE

M

MJL 00

I remember when these came out, I worked at a local sporting good store, hit the demo most of the summer, thing was lights out IMO with the 44 ball...GLWS

lwomafioso

Addicted to Softballfans
so they are MULTI wall ?? or singlewall ? i dont have any experience with nike bats ..seen one or two swung on other teams that seemed to hit fairly well ..

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
so they are MULTI wall ?? or singlewall ? i dont have any experience with nike bats ..seen one or two swung on other teams that seemed to hit fairly well ..

These are doublewalls and they are legit. Night and day better than the first Nike singewalls. Tons of pop and very nice sweetspot. Not the most durable but not tin cans either. Very comparable to the TPS AI.

Some were labeled 2WD or 4WD and those were as hot as any metals ever made, but they were tin cans. Longest line drive homerun I've ever seen came off of one of the silver 2WD's. It lasted about 30 swings.

The regular GPT's are still as good as any doublewall on the market, especially these silver ones. The gold ones were supposed to be repaints but I thought they lasted longer and weren't quite as hot.

Easy to tell I like them. These are not very common anymore, especially in this shape. I'd have bought both already but I have limited funds and need something with the new NSA stamp.

There were also some singlewalls that looked just like this but as long as they weren't the purple graphics they were all good.