For Sale/Trade 2 anderson slowpitch bats

1: Anderson Rktflex, 27oz used onlybfor 3 months(about 200 hits) and league banned them.

$75 shipped. PRICE DROP, NEED GONE TO BUY ASTRO TICKETS lol

2: Anderson Flex-Tech extremley hot bats imo, has about a few hundred swings no more than 300. Banned aswell from league.

$60 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Or will trade any bat for a l7, l8, or l9 scandium in 26 or 27.

Will package both forba good deal.. pm please.

Last edited:

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
You are probably still a high on the Flextech price, depending on the condition and weight. 300 swings is a lot for these old beauties, especially if they were swung using classic M's or 44/375's. Depending on your answers to the questions below i could give you a better idea of the pricing:
Are you selling both Flextech's in pic or just one of them?
What is the weight (scale weight if you have that)-the Flextech's varied a lot in weight, even ones with the same sticker weight?
What is the condition--any dents, cracks or waving (rag test), endcap tight, would the barrel pass a bat ring test?
Are the ASA stamps still visible?

JJ

We used them in a mush ball church league, no flat spots nor dents, used for about 3-4 months and league banned. No actual scale weight but both rkt flex and flextek are 27 oz sticker weight. On stamps yes all visible

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I will take the RktFkx, did you have two of the FlexTechs? Why oh why did I not get my alert on this, LOL