For Sale 2 cheap bats. $45 each. Redline and katana

Wheels33

Coach
Redline sold - to InspectaDekz

Easton sc500 Easton redline c-core. 26 oz. mint condition.

Toledo katana dragon 28 oz has a paint scratch I believe. I see metal under the scratch. From what I read this are metal outer shell and comp inside.

I don't know anything really about these bats and found them cheap. If I can't sell them for these prices , they will be my bp cage bats. Just want to see if anyone wants these before I swing them in cages. Any info on the katana would be great to. I bought it out of curiosity.

Last edited:

Wheels33

Coach
I hit 10 hits with it. I didnt hear a ping. Sweetspot was huge. Distance was okay. Felt really wierd tho, cant describe it. Doesnt feel like other metal or composite bats. Almost felt like my toxic wood bat but with more distance. Maybe it pings when broken in more??

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I hit 10 hits with it. I didnt hear a ping. Sweetspot was huge. Distance was okay. Felt really wierd tho, cant describe it. Doesnt feel like other metal or composite bats. Almost felt like my toxic wood bat but with more distance. Maybe it pings when broken in more??

The Katana is a composite with an inner steel sleeve. If u see metal thats not good. This was the first composite I ever bought. Loved them they do feel like wood and have a big sweet spot.....