$20 SBF Yahoo Fantasy Football league #2

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
My first league is full and I had enough ppl interested that I am going to do a 2nd one

this will be a standard H2H league w/lots of scoring, I'm not planning on this one being a ppr unless the majority wants it

DRAFT IS MONDAY SEPT. 1ST.....the draft will be held at 9:30 pm Eastern time

I want a minimum of 10 people....if interested please pm me or post here in the thread, thanks

1. cdamron13
2. jsiders6
3. Go24
4. TayGee08
5. Karas3434
6. johnny darter
7. Hokiefan135
8. buddy of Hokiefan135
9. Ronnie G
10. Marik

Last edited:

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Cant get enough for you $200 league so you drop to $20.

Exactly, I just wanna play. I'm not good either, I haven't won a dime in my leagues in the last 4 years, just looking for a few new leagues since a couple of my others folded.

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
Im interested in this but can't make a tuesday, thursday or saturday draft and I'd rather not have an auto drafted team

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
Im interested. The draft will be around 3am my time so next Friday Saturday or Sunday works best for me. I'm off that Monday so just lmk. Also I vote for PPR.

karas3434

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe think about changing it to monday night? Im willing to bet more than a few ppl will have plans for the holiday weekend

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Going to shoot for a monday nite or tuesday nite draft @ around 9:30 pm eastern time......lmk who that works for, thanks