$20 Yahoo Fantasy Football League

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Gauging interest in a $20 yahoo league, this would be my 4th year running a sbf yahoo league, looking to get a minimum of 10 guys, quick payouts, payouts to top 3 placers, will set up the league as soon as I have a minimum of 8 guys interested

league Draft would be on Sunday August 24th at 9:30 pm eastern time

Basic weekly lineup will be:

1 qb
2 rb
2 wr
2 te
1 team D
1 kicker
1 flex

Can be ppr or no, doesn't matter to me, if interested pm me or post in here

1. cdamron13-joined
2. jsiders6- invite sent
3. T.Heck- invite sent
4. stork- invite sent
5. frontstmaui- invite sent
6. JoePaterno- invite sent
7. rhound50- invite sent
8. Oppo23
10. markcarranza80- invite sent
12. STOMPKIN- invite sent

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I got a email, I might join if there is still room after you figure out a draft date. Got a busy month......

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Relied to email. Draft says it is in 5 days. Can probably do if on the 24th.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Guys that were in the league last year, that league somehow got set up for keepers, it won't let me change the Draft day so I will combine whatever guys that wasn't in from last year's league and add the guys that are newly interested and start a league that has a Draft of august 24th at 9pm eastern or later if necessary, I believe we are already at 8 guys, should be simple to get 2 more

Thoughts on ppr?

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
draft also says it is in 4 days and some change

I'm going to start a new league bcus it won't let me change the Draft date, guys from last year are first in and then I'll add the new guys, should get a league of at least 12, looking at a Draft date of August 24th at 930-10:00 Eastern Time

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Sorry chad but totally off subject are we still on for the espn sbf keeper league?

Not enough guys wanted to come back to the league for keepers so I will start a new espn one to if their is interest, I can never be in to many leagues, lol

stork

Keep your flaky friend out of it. Just taking players out of the rotation.

stork

And be safe. Looks like Hilo in for a rough week. I realize you are kinda protected and away from there, but still.
Or go surfing.

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in for this one again and the supposed keeper we were suppose to have from last year

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Update OP with who is in.... please :D

You are in for sure, looks like I've already got at minimum 10 guys interested between posting here and pm's.... Will do a cut off at 12 guys, I think that's good enough

12 man ppr league, snake Draft. .... Sound good to everyone?