201* Rez Tour

ShortYellowBus

The other four starting pitchers on the roster are better than Kershaw. Arguably game 1 was the most winnable game for the Rays.

The Rays are all carrying over a hitting slump from the ALCS, exception being Arozarena. And again, dodgers pitching is better than Houston’s, so I expect that slump to continue.

ShortYellowBus

Kershaw has a 93mph fastball, and his money pitch is the off speed curveballs. More than a half dozen bullpen dudes in that organization can bring 100+mph for three or four innings.

He’s a good starter for the Dodgers, but the symbolic value attributed to him perhaps justified pulling him after 71 pitches last night to rewrite his legacy.

People forget that the Astros didn’t swing at 51 curveballs against Kershaw in 2017.

tonys1

After that stupid celebration by the Rays last night with the airplane **** in the outfield, I hope the Dodgers crush them and win the WS. If I was on the Dodgers, I'd have drop kicked one of those idiots.

tonys1

Oh okay - so totally plausible that his cap looks this way after 8 days and 2 starts. His glove is even worse. The guy is a joke.

ShortYellowBus

Are you going to argue about his beard? How about his finger nails? He probably ran out of toilet paper, ran out of time and had to get out there and pitch.

The Expos just checked in. They agreed about running out of time. Also said gtfo.

tonys1

I apologize man, I should let you enjoy your moment. It took a 60 game season, with many more teams than usual making the playoffs for the Dodgers to win a WS. Congratulations to the 2020 Dodgers for winning a championship. It wasn't easy making the playoffs in a year where teams with losing records made it in.