2010-11 NHL Hockey Thread

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
id say 13-2-1 in the last 16 is fire worthy... rain or not i dont think i could pass up winter classic tickets for the right price... u never know if ull have that chance again.

Don't worry. I think the NHL is going to continue the Winter Classic. The only difference is it is going to always be Crosby and the Pens playing a rotating oponent each year. So, if your in Pittsburgh, you should be fine as long as Crosby stays in Pittsburgh the rest of his career.

P.S. - The only SportCenter highlights of the NHL always include Crosby. If it doesn't involve Crosby, it ain't good enough for ESPN.

By the way, I'm sick of that bucktoothed douche knozzle.

Last edited:

BoxerGT2.5

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't worry. I think the NHL is going to continue the Winter Classic. The only difference is it is going to always be Crosby and the Pens playing a rotating oponent each year. So, if your in Pittsburgh, you should be fine as long as Crosby stays in Pittsburgh the rest of his career.

P.S. - The only SportCenter highlights of the NHL always include Crosby. If it doesn't involve Crosby, it ain't good enough for ESPN.

By the way, I'm sick of that bucktoothed douche knozzle.

Well right now he is pretty much the best player. IJS

Hazate

Composite bat hater....
I only got to see the first and part of the 3rd last night, Lemaire will have them p0laying better, butthere are still too many injuries and Parise can not be replaced. Kovy played well last night from what I saw, he had 1 bad pass on a late power play, but looked good other than that. He would be much better with a creative playmaking center like Josefsen (who is of course out and has been for a couple months) than guys like Arnott or Zajac whop are beter shots than playmakers. This may be the first time I wish Gomez were still a Devil, he would be lights out with Kovy

Call the Habs they may be willing to deal...they have a lot of dollars tied up in an underperforming center.

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
I was watching the NHL Network today and they were covering the the teams skating with their families at the Winter Classic in Pittsburgh. Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that Ovechkin has a brother that doesn't know how to skate? He's one of the best players in the entire world. I just think it's kinda weird. Is it just me?

swovvster

Steeler Country
I was just checking out the latest power rankings on NHL.com and there is no mention of the flyers in the top five....why no love for Philly? They are the best under the radar team right now without a doubt!!

Raider29

Vinz Clortho
Langenbrunner is one happy camper. He escapes Jersey and goes to a division leading Dallas team. Even the taxes are better.

Lucky

Addicted to Softballfans
I was just checking out the latest power rankings on NHL.com and there is no mention of the flyers in the top five....why no love for Philly? They are the best under the radar team right now without a doubt!!

Umm... they are #6.

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
The Flyers are a team that doesn't really have a superstar, but they have scoring up and down the lineup. The defense is pretty damn good too.

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
Langenbrunner is one happy camper. He escapes Jersey and goes to a division leading Dallas team. Even the taxes are better.

I am even happier. He was the worst Captain ever, I was pissed he wasn't traded in the offseason. Just clears the way for Parise to be named captain and signed long term.

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
This team (Flyers) shouldn't be under the radar....one of the best three teams in hockey right now...thanks for the sarcasm:D

As of today the Flyers have the most points in the Eastern Conference. Coincidentally, on this same day, the NHL released the players for the All-Star Game. One player from the team with the most points in the Eastern Conference is going to that All-Star Game.

I'm not complaining. I'm just agreeing with you that the Flyers are somehow "under the radar".

By the way, Giroux doesn't even lead the team in points (Richards) or goals (Briere).

Also of interest is the fact that Andrej Meszaros leads the entire league with a plus/minus of +25.

Flash

<font color="#7AC5CD">Ice Queen</font>
That Pens-Habs game last night was fantastic.

And I don't get to watch a lot of good hockey these days. Dammit.

LinebackerU

Caught in a mosh
I'm already looking forward to the draft and offseason. Sad, first time I've said that in about 20 years. Sign Parise, make him captain and go from there.