2010 Bash for Cash - Wheres our stuff?

Stenny17

$tenny17
Hanke Trucking finished 3rd in WSL D in March, and we still have not received our hats.

Bill, I have spoken with you, and left you a couple emails & voicemails.

Let me know what needs to happen! Love to have these hats before Worlds in a little over a month.

Nick

Last edited:

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
Hanke Trucking finished 3rd in WSL D in March, and we still have not received our hats.

Bill, I have spoken with you, and left you a couple emails & voicemails.

Let me know what needs to happen! Love to have these hats before Worlds in a little over a month.

Nick Stenberg

You just contacted me about 2 weeks ago, I had thought TDP Sports had sent everything out that they had sponsored. Your hats that you just contacted me a couple of weeks ago are ordered. I will check on your hats tomorrow when I get back from my cancer treatment.

Stenny17

$tenny17
You just contacted me about 2 weeks ago, I had thought TDP Sports had sent everything out that they had sponsored. Your hats that you just contacted me a couple of weeks ago are ordered. I will check on your hats tomorrow when I get back from my cancer treatment.

So they are ordered... thanks. I understand that you are a busy man! I don't believe that asking for one follow up in two weeks is too much to ask, but given your situation, it is acceptable.

Thanks Bill for taking care of this.

Nick

Last edited:

Stenny17

$tenny17
Hey Bill,

Its been a week and a half since I've heard from you. I hope everything is going well.

The last I heard, the company originally contracted to do the work didn't hold up their end of the deal. You said you were looking into having a local company take care of it.

Just checking in to see if you need anything from me, and seeing where we stand.

Hope everything is going good with you Bill!

Nathan Kendrick

The Veteran
I talked with Bill Chard & this Team in Sept. in PCB , FL. & each Player on Hanke Trucking got to pick out 2 hats or 1 hat & 1 Visors off the Sales booth at the Championships.

One of Bill's Vendors did not come thru , so Bill did make it up to this Team in PCB , FL.

Nathan Kendrick
World Softball League
229-460-7474

Stenny17

$tenny17
I talked with Bill Chard & this Team in Sept. in PCB , FL. & each Player on Hanke Trucking got to pick out 2 hats or 1 hat & 1 Visors off the Sales booth at the Championships.

One of Bill's Vendors did not come thru , so Bill did make it up to this Team in PCB , FL.

Nathan Kendrick
World Softball League
229-460-7474

Everything is all squared up! I appreciate you coming though for us.

I personally met with both Nathan and Bill while we were all down in PBC to get settled up.