2010 PCB Champions

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know what teams won in Panama City Beach last year for both weekends?

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
1.20 C Lawn Rangers
1.20 D NC Fire
1.20 E Titans

98 C Craig's Bullshippers
98 D Scott's Tire (Slade's 18th D Title)
98 E ???

Anyone know who won the 98 E weekend?

Last edited:

JKB32

Addicted to Softballfans
He may go for for number 19 this year...atleast the WSL win was by the rules! lol
What about the 5 guys who played with the Titans that won the E 1.20 that were classed ASA B ( 2009 CSC/GUTTERWORKS ) but won the E 1.20..

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
He may go for for number 19 this year...atleast the WSL win was by the rules! lol
What about the 5 guys who played with the Titans that won the E 1.20 that were classed ASA B ( 2009 CSC/GUTTERWORKS ) but won the E 1.20..

I thought they only had 1 guy from that team. They had 5? Who were they? Ouch!

Hollywood

Addicted to Softballfans
they only had fogle, farmer, and gambill played with complete lighting neither one of them ever played with gutterworks that im aware of!

BigWhite

<font color="#00EE00">Charging by the Pound!!!</fo
The Freedom team that won last year was a collection of some of the best local guys from the Atlanta area.

boyd311

Big Ballin is My Hobby
The Freedom team that won last year was a collection of some of the best local guys from the Atlanta area.

this is the truth right here. only about 1/2 were there normal team. I know they picked up a pitcher, short stop, 2nd Baseman, and Right Fielder.

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
Who were the guys they picked up? Nathan is going to start updating the site with past champions information next week.

GL_Moose

Manager
A guy that plays on my team now played with Freedom last year and he was there right feilder.He stays down here in griffin and played with them all year

Pfeff

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard most of the resorts are filling up. Looks like PCB is recession proof.

Hollywood

Addicted to Softballfans
They did not have Drew Pinkley with them. I know the team very well. They had Brian Fogle from gutterworks. The Pinkley they had is Drew's brother Brad. Ben Gambil pitched, Josh Farmer on third, Brian Fogle on SS, Axel Watson 2b, Brad Pinkley on 1B, Paul Vann in RF, McNese in RC, Leo In LC and Nick McCauley in LF, Michael Lee and Alex Watson Caught and EH!!!

Hollywood

Addicted to Softballfans
Not going to argue that fact. Ive played with those three guys but thats what you get in WSL! They also just played in a D ASA state here and they let them play in it was the most surprising part!

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Not going to argue that fact. Ive played with those three guys but thats what you get in WSL! They also just played in a D ASA state here and they let them play in it was the most surprising part!

they did play in the D ASA state and only finished 3rd.... a true D team (alliance) won the state...