Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
Z1000 no issues. 300 cuts bought used

Asa recoil. Bag/ground scratches visable stamps. 300 cuts bought used

NSA recoil. 600 cuts. Bag/ground scratches. 600 cuts bought used

Rarely sell but I need some honest opinions

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I wouldn't sell the ASA Recoil personally. The prices they have been selling for is not worth it as a seller (in the $100 range) unless you are really desperate for money. Serves as a great forever kind of bat as pretty hard to break a stock one. $60-70 on Orange Recoil, idk on TPS, not a fan.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I wouldn't sell the ASA Recoil personally. The prices they have been selling for is not worth it as a seller (in the $100 range) unless you are really desperate for money. Serves as a great forever kind of bat as pretty hard to break a stock one. $60-70 on Orange Recoil, idk on TPS, not a fan.
I would have to agree here on selling (or not) the asa recoil guys just keep beating down the price on them and as i have said over and over about old stamp bats.. they are very very effective with the 52's and a lot of guys use that new ball / new stamp bat jumbo to drive price down... ( old stamp bats will last longer ) = not having to buy a new bat every six months or several years for that matter.. ijs

I would have to agree here on selling (or not) the asa recoil guys just keep beating down the price on them and as i have said over and over about old stamp bats.. they are very very effective with the 52's and a lot of guys use that new ball / new stamp bat jumbo to drive price down... ( old stamp bats will last longer ) = not having to buy a new bat every six months or several years for that matter.. ijs

I agree with all the above comments....my favorite bats to swing even against the 52s are my 98H and OG JH Mutant. The only reason I could see selling is if your league doesn't allow old stamps. If you are going to sell the recoils, best bet would be eBay, I was just throwing out what I see them go for on here!