2011 Bat

Ignefeus

Anyone know anything on this bat?

2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch Softball Bat DXVXS

Or the

2011 Ultimate Weapon Slow Pitch Bat DXUWE

ASA League whats a better bat?

snacks

first question.....Are you limited to just metal bats? If so singlewall only?

if yes to both then either is fine.

if you can get composites then get the ONE.12 or Flyswatter.
if only metal but can be doublewalls, get a doublewall asap!

Ignefeus

Our league is doublewall composit dont matter. i just wanted a bat that wont break the bank. Its just a fun rec beer league. Serious to a point winning team gets free play next year. But we arent that good.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Anyone know anything on this bat?

2011 DeMarini Vexxum Slow Pitch Softball Bat DXVXS

Or the

2011 Ultimate Weapon Slow Pitch Bat DXUWE

ASA League whats a better bat?

Our league is doublewall composit dont matter. i just wanted a bat that wont break the bank. Its just a fun rec beer league. Serious to a point winning team gets free play next year. But we arent that good.

If you wanna know just between those two bats, I'd go for the Vexxum.

If you wanna stay with Demarini and go metal, I'd suggest either the F4 (slightly endloaded) or the White Steel (endloaded).

If you wanna go with Demarini composites ... ... actually, someone else will have to answer this, since I don't know anything about composites LOL.

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
If you wanna know just between those two bats, I'd go for the Vexxum.

If you wanna stay with Demarini and go metal, I'd suggest either the F4 (slightly endloaded) or the White Steel (endloaded).

If you wanna go with Demarini composites ... ... actually, someone else will have to answer this, since I don't know anything about composites LOL.

thats cause your a metal melisha man .lol

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a greef 30oz F2 and its been paying dividends ever since. I heart metals.