2011 SRV3 vs Like New SP15SVA

_brudy

help me choose! I’m looking to buy a cheap ASA bat for myself. I am able to buy either a lightly used SRV3 or a new(less than 50 swing) ASA only Salvo. We use a 40/275 ball.

It is better to get an older Tier 1 bat or a new Tier 2?

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

What’s your budget?

The newer 2015 ASA Salvo is terrible.

The SRV3 is pretty good hitting 40/275 balls, but there’s a lot of better options out there.

Perhaps you should try a higher end lightly used bat?

All the new bats are fantastic.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I'd get the SRV3. Its an overall better bat. Neither one will probably do that well against the ball you mentioned though, especially if its hot out.

_brudy

What’s your budget?

The newer 2015 ASA Salvo is terrible.

The SRV3 is pretty good hitting 40/275 balls, but there’s a lot of better options out there.

Perhaps you should try a higher end lightly used bat?

All the new bats are fantastic.
My budget is the least amount possible haha! I ended up finding a ‘17!Super Z EL in really good condition for $60. I keep hearing about LS being sleepers. Might pull the trigger on it just to try it out for that price.

_brudy

I'd get the SRV3. Its an overall better bat. Neither one will probably do that well against the ball you mentioned though, especially if its hot out.
Yeah that ball blows major. We have a FreakPT and a couple juggys as team bats that do ok. I’m kinda looking for something different to hit some line drives and make it my own