2012 NW SBFans Superdraft - *Feedback Needed*

JackW21

Swingin' Clean
Fellas,

It's that time of year again. I'm starting the planning for this years NW Softballfans.com Superdraft and wanted to get some feedback on dates...

Looks like the first Saturday that the fields are available are Oct 20th. They should be available pretty much every Saturday after that as long as I book fairly soon.

So...if you can reply with one your preferred date out of those listed below, I'm going to try and go with the majority. Aiming to have a date nailed down by this Friday, Sept 7th.

Date options are:

Saturday, Oct 20
Saturday, Oct 27
Saturday, Nov 3
Saturday, Nov 10

Also, should we bring back the HR Derby? Maybe do the Derby on Friday night followed by the draft? Also, always taking suggestions for shirt colors!

Last edited:

plinko

Moonlighting as Amish Al
I vote Oct 20th. The earlier the better....it was balls-cold last year! Plus less of a chance of prohibitive snow for the Eastside boys.

(also, I'm in NYC on Nov 3rd!)

FIZGIG

Dead fish go with the flow!!!!
You should revive the slaughtertown colors and bring the Donkey punch logo in there somewhere to. Jackasses wearin pink n black what more could u ask 4.lol

S20

DeMarini Rep
AThe weekend of October 20th is the Halloween do-over tourny. Which I am sure most people are gonna want to play in. I like Nov. 4th.

S20

DeMarini Rep
AThe weekend of October 20th is the Halloween do-over tourny. Which I am sure most people are gonna want to play in. I like Nov. 4th.

Forget what I said. I like the 10th. WHo cares if it is cold? Everybody is gonna have a couple bats they need to break before the end of the year anyways. :D

S20

DeMarini Rep
The only reason I say the 10th is because there is an upper unlimited bump tourny at the RAC on the 3rd. We could do the 4th....

Pumacat35

Professional Hitter
Any word on the date yet?

Hawks play at home on the 4th and 11th so those Sundays would not be good.

JackW21

Swingin' Clean
Any word on the date yet?

Hawks play at home on the 4th and 11th so those Sundays would not be good.

Working on nailing down Nov 3rd as our date. Should have confirmation in the next day or two with more info to come.

Appreciate all your feedback! Any opinions on # of players per team? All games are going to be on field #1. Based on prior years results, I'm considering reducing the number of teams/participant and aiming for a championship game around 5pm.