2013 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

cyber2nd

Luv the Stars n Stripes
Nice walk off from Lobaton last night. I thought Maddon was going to blow another one. No idea what he was thinking? Joyce is in a huge slump, the Rays have no clue how to bunt or actually sacrifice runners over. But he has Joyce attempt a bunt?

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice walk off from Lobaton last night. I thought Maddon was going to blow another one. No idea what he was thinking? Joyce is in a huge slump, the Rays have no clue how to bunt or actually sacrifice runners over. But he has Joyce attempt a bunt?

I almost lost it when Joyce did that

JTtampabay

Addicted to Softballfans
You can wipe the Cardinals off that list. They get lumped into all these trade rumors because of their farm system. They need a shortstop not a pitcher. That is where they have a surplus.

No doubt , I think he will end up in Texas. I'd rather see him in the NL then the AL but the rangers look like front runners as of right now. But that could change quick. Maybe the cubs ?

Gator275

Addicted to Softballfans
What about a trade involving the Rangers and Cardinals with Profar going to the Cardinals as part of the package?

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
What about a trade involving the Rangers and Cardinals with Profar going to the Cardinals as part of the package?

That would be more likely than a Rays-Cardinals trade. If the Cardinals could somehow not lose Taveras in such a trade I think a Profar trade would be nice.