2014 27.5 lv1

DirtBags35

I have a question what endload is suppose to be on the 27.5 I have two spots on the bat where it's marked first the endcap it says 2.5 endload and on the barrel it says 1.5 endload?

D RODZ

I Hit Piss RODZ
It is suppose to say 2.5 on the barrel and cap. My 27.5 says 1.5 on the barrel too. I think this happened on some of the 2013 bats as well.

Cuzn

Manager
There was a thread that had an email/letter from Easton stating what the barrel says on some of these are incorrect. What's on the end cap is the correct end load.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Anyone else unimpressed with their LV1 this far? I love the feel but haven't got the pop yet. It was a good 30-40 ft behind my other sticks. 250 cuts in and still waiting. I'll give it another 400 before I hit the panic button.

NorthFlorida

Manager
Anyone else unimpressed with their LV1 this far? I love the feel but haven't got the pop yet. It was a good 30-40 ft behind my other sticks. 250 cuts in and still waiting. I'll give it another 400 before I hit the panic button.

My LV2 is the same way. It's got great exit speed on line drives, but I'm absolutely killing some balls that are just short hopping the fence.

mannyTXfresh

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit 4 Oppo boms last night with mine. But I have this thing called a swing so can't tell you if its me or the bat. <-----------Brag post!

THE ICON

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone else unimpressed with their lv1 this far? I love the feel but haven't got the pop yet. It was a good 30-40 ft behind my other sticks. 250 cuts in and still waiting. I'll give it another 400 before i hit the panic button.

find a fence post.