2014 B4 BP vid

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eby0614AUo&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Hit this bat against some old 52/300's and a handful of Classic M and 44/375. Barrel is definitely stiff, but I was surprised with how much pop it had out of the wrapper. Swings very balanced. I usually swing 28oz endloads and this was a 26 balanced so I was fighting it a bit but managed to still get a few good swings in. Easton made a nice one here. Nice out of the wrapper and will only get better with time.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be the first to tell you I'm not an Easton fan but they've been making some good bats these last few years. Especially if I've been liking them lol.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks pretty good!

The only thing I don't get when watching bp vids is how come no one else puts different statues, scarecrows, blowup dolls, or other life-like structures on the pitchers mound and tries to take their heads off? Don't tell me I'm the only one that does this :confused:

The best we had had was a life sized cardboard cut-out we made of Screech and also the Dale Jr. Budweiser promo we stole from the local convenience store where we buy our Steele Reserve.

And yes, I do have an appointment with my psych dr tomorrow, but I really do this, it's a rush and makes me feel powerful!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
There's a cone out there... I'm not that sophisticated lol.

Hey it's a start! :D Gave me a good idea too, I could use cones as arms on the next cardboard cutout I make! I'm thinking of using Jessica Simpson as the head!