2014 Chula Vista Wisconsin Dome Dates

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
****2014 Dates Announced*****
November 6-9 Mens Lower
November 13-16 Womans & Coed Trnys
December 18-21 Mens Open

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin

All tournament entry fees and setup will be the same as past few years. November entry fees are $300. December is $325.
New this year we will be starting Thursday night for the Mens lower and Friday at 9AM for the Womans / Coed trnys. Like in the past it will be first paid first choice of me helping you with game times for traveling. Another thing this year is we need teams to book rooms 2 weeks in advance for the events. There is a huge demand for the dome and we need to be on top of rooms rentals, costs, etc to make sure we can continue to host these events.
Any questions please email or message me on here and we will get you taken care of... [email protected]
Please feel free to help spread the word...
Thanks!

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Teams already started to pay for there spots. If you need help with a game time pay early and you will be fine...

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
11 Teams for lower
3 Teams for womans
7 Teams for coed
6 Teams for open
Spots already filling fast.. Dont wait if you need help with your times....
[email protected]
608-289-1365

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
14 Teams for lower
4 Teams for womans
9 Teams for coed
9 Teams for open
Spots already filling fast.. Dont wait if you need help with your times....
[email protected]
608-289-1365

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
52 for lower
9 for womans
28 for coed
22 for open

If your one of the teams on my list please pay soon or your spot might be gone... Thanks

Still have spots open in all tournaments. Please contact me if interested
[email protected]
608-289-1365

Last edited:

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello all..... This is actually VERY important info Im sending for once. If your reading this its because your either in the dome trnys or have contacted me about them. If your not or getting this multiple times Im sorry, please forgive me...

Here is the info for LODGING...
Everyone needs to go to this website http://woodsidesports.com/ and click on accommodations. From there you can see the list of hotels we are working with.

New owners of dome and they have made some changes.. We all have to stay at 1 of there partner hotels. In the past we were all supposed to stay at the Chula Vista, which was something we didnt enforce very hard. New owners are enforcing this hard. But as you can see once you go to website there are over 30 places we are working with. Including the Chula Vista.

They want all teams to have rooms booked 1 week in advance. Im sorry if this is somewhat a pain but this is something we all will have to do. I was told the rates for these events will be good. Lets hope so!

Managers can you please help me out and pass this info along to your team members as they will need this also.

Also if you have trouble you can contact Bre who is the housing coordinator and she will get you squared away.
Director of Lodging, Bre Manke: [email protected] or (608) 316-1556 ext. 3015.

THANKS!!!!!

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for teams who can play Friday during the day..... Pretty much guaranteed to get in...
Anyone interested let me know
Thanks

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Friday during the day spots always open.... If your signed up and not paid please do so right away... Your spot will be gone soon otherwise

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Still taking teams for the Womans, Coed, and mens open.... Please contact me if looking to play...
608-289-1365

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Slowly filling the upper... December 18th weekend.... Def can work with teams on game times. Please let me know if you want in...

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
Here are game times for the LOWER TRNY. I will try to get a bracket posted but not a computer guy. So going to take awhile. Please remember all things in previous email. If you lose you will not play til AFTER 1000 AM SATURDAY. I tried to get everyone close to when they asked for first game. Any questions besides when do we play if we lose please ask... Thanks!

Friday morning session:
800 AM Friendly Inn vs Leahys - Win play 1040 AM
840 AM Vineyard vs Bad Habitz - Win play 1115 AM
920 AM Primetime Design vs DJ Bar - Win play 1200 PM
1000 AM Tat Tight vs Dirty Balls - Win play 1230 PM
1040 AM Babas Thirsty Rhinos vs winner of 8 AM game - Win play 1200 PM
1115 AM TCB vs winner of 840 AM game - Win play 1230 PM

Friday afternoon session:
140 PM Rookies vs Slo-slu - Win play 420 PM
220 PM Precision Cellular vs Firehouse Lanes - Win play 500 PM
300 PM IDK vs Leo's Upper Dell's Bar - Win play 540 PM
340 PM Badger Car Wash vs Spiderz - Win play 700 PM
420 PM Syndicate vs winner of 140 PM game - Win play 620 PM
500 PM Aftershock vs winner of 220 PM game - Win play 620 PM
540 PM Ripps vs winner of 300 PM game - Win play 700 PM

Friday Primetime Session:
800 PM Bubs vs EK Machine - Win play 1100 PM
845 PM Echale vs Split Second - Win play 1145 PM
930 PM Rivals vs Animal House - Win play 1230 AM (Friday night / Sat AM)
1015 PM Bangstick vs Filthy - Win play 115 AM (Friday night / Sat AM)
1100 PM Team Arcoa vs winner of 800 PM game - Win play 115 AM (Friday night / Sat AM)
1145 PM Northside Hitmen vs winner of 845 PM game - Win play 200 AM (Friday night / Sat AM)
1230 AM EPM vs winner of 930 PM game - Win play 200 AM (Friday night / Sat AM)

Saturday AM Session:
315 AM Young Gunz vs Team Elite - Win play 615 AM
400 AM Rapid Fire vs Chewys - Win play 700 AM
445 AM WuTang vs Fire & Ice
530 AM Naughty Girls vs Andys A+ Painting - Win play 900 AM
615 AM Peticoat vs winner of 315 AM game
700 AM Timeout vs winner of 400 AM game
745 AM Sir Buks vs winner of 445 AM game

Last edited:

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
We make them up as we go duh....
I will have them posted by brackets and give a copy to each manager at first coaches meeting...