2014 Chula Vista Wisconsin Dome Dates

Looking to play in the Dec tourney if anyone needs another guy. I've played there the last 3 years but my team isn't playing the Dec tourney this year.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know the Lower tourney is going, mainly wondering how Tatered Tight is doing.

belly43

Bored without softball
Playing next weekend here. Never been there before so how is this place? How big is the field?

Chucks23

Han Solo
Lower Results
1st - Friendly Inn/Comatose
2nd - Timeout (IA)
3rd - Northside Hitmen
4th - EPM/Stoneyard
T 5th - Team Elite & Spiderz

LaCrosse

Part Time Player
Those are some pretty high expectations?!? Got beat by two very good teams that were hot . .

Howd your weekend end up?

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Those are some pretty high expectations?!? Got beat by two very good teams that were hot . .

Howd your weekend end up?

3-2 I think. Two games lost which hitting was something we thought optional! Was hoping to do better but instead we received horrible service at KB grill or whatever and Friday night all but myself went to Wisconsin Dolls.

I was hoping to run into you boyz but none of the times matched up and I didnt want to snapchat Slater and get him in a ***ual tizzy (I think he played with you)

wais

Addicted to Softballfans
Lemmer - how are the Jan brackets looking? Let me know if I need a polish of a few cases of silver bullets so you have something to draw the brackets on

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Dockside took 2 in a row for the ship over Comatose
3rd. Bubba
4th. Swing kings

5th Southside hit men and venom
7th norms and bud light

Go on Facebook and search chula Vista adult dome trnys