2014 - Defunct Papago Spring Team

Lucas

AZ Buckeye
Well...figured it was time to start this thread. Seems like everyone I have spoken to from the team wants to play again in this league but unfortunately we can't get enough commitments. Anybody wanna play for turdy seven fiddy?

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
My Wednesday team should be done in a few weeks, and I'd be down for Wednesdays at Papago. There's a chance we might be able to get Scu Duner and Lumpy since they're on my Wednesday team as well....

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
My Wednesday team should be done in a few weeks, and I'd be down for Wednesdays at Papago. There's a chance we might be able to get Scu Duner and Lumpy since they're on my Wednesday team as well....

Should we assume you are done playing thursdays with us?

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
We really should figure out a way to do a Friday league night that way we can all hang in the parking lot afterwards and not care about anything afterwards.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
We really should figure out a way to do a Friday league night that way we can all hang in the parking lot afterwards and not care about anything afterwards.

Where do they have Friday night leagues? I'm game, perfect idea... That was the best part of league... parking lot pimping!

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
Where do they have Friday night leagues? I'm game, pe no whatrfect idea... That was the best part of league... parking lot pimping!

:confused: its gotta be victory lane or BLD most of the City Leagues run coed on Friday nights

Last edited:

joncon

Addicted to Softballfans
Well...figured it was time to start this thread. Seems like everyone I have spoken to from the team wants to play again in this league but unfortunately we can't get enough commitments. Anybody wanna play for turdy seven fiddy?

Brian. Come out to Horizon Monday nights. We lost 4 guys to little league and need help. It's a better team than the Wed guys and in a higher division. The fees are already covered.

Where do they have Friday night leagues? I'm game, perfect idea... That was the best part of league... parking lot pimping!
The South Scottsdale parks have Friday mens leagues and they do play thru the summer, unlike Phoenix. This season has just started.

ejpaz

Addicted to Softballfans
Im also out on Wednesdays. If we can figure out a different day, I would like to play again.