2014 Z2000 EL's QC # (USSSA)

KoolAid

For all of the guys that have received the new Z2000 endloaded model (usssa), do they all have this exact QC # 22137697? I have 3 and they all match. I have a buddy that has two and his are exactly the same as well. The balanced models seems to have a different # even though they came out pretty close to one another, but the numbers are pretty far apart.

Last edited:
Might be off the topic a bit guys, but im debating on ordering me the 2014 usssa z2000, never swinging a 2 piece bat and pretty much been using worth filthy bats the last 2 years. any input or info would be great.. are these bats swing on the heavy side or kinda on tap with other 28oz end loaded bats. thanks again guys...

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
I traded mine away so I don't remember all the numbers however the first four digits look the same.

Maris9

Banned User
Just means they are all from the same batch. QC# is just for TPS to keep track of breakage problems.

elbori

The Veteran
I don't know if I like this one or not, it does feel different than the old z2k. Maybe because is new? What do you guys think.

Tobes42

Here for the popcorn!
I put about 60 on it in bp and another 20 in a tourney this weekend........i absolutely love it. It will take longer to break in (100-200 hits) opposed to the original z's that were ready right out of the wrapper. These will be good, hope they last

jerzeybomber

Addicted to Softballfans
same qc like everyone else, put about 50 half swings on it ( not trying to kill the ball yet-scared to break it ) is very stiff not like original z's but will start to take some more swings in a couple and really try to see if loosens up and will update. but if the stiffness mens better durability so be it ,I will break it in slowly...