2015 4 The fallen / DC-41

Razinhell

Extra Hitter
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYwiX0W0M24[/ame]

haven't swung in awhile( 5/6 weeks off .. the dc was unwrapped right before hitting... 4TF was used spring/ summer....field is 300/310 to left...

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
They are the same exact bat but with different weighting. DC is endloaded and the 4TF is balanced.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Gracias good sir!!! I've swung both just once last night and both were absolutely fire. Can't recall hitting balls that hard.

dtrotd

Coach
I know that you're video was a bat post but just wanted to throw in my 2 cents

It looks like you're relying too much on your top hand to push through the zone and it looks as though you're stopping your swing.
Good hip turn and you extend your arms but it looks as though you stop from a full swing, you cut short your follow through.

FULKnSEEDS

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a triad and it's hands down the nasiest bat I've used. Had a guy accusing me of it being shaved. Couldn't convince him otherwise. Has a ton of swings and sounds like a gun going off. Crazy hot bats

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Finally got to swing my 4tF in a game today. Wow what a bat. Glad I moved my SY100 to get it. Maybe 100 swings into a net beforehand and it was absolutely smoking the ball.

Razinhell

Extra Hitter
fallen is my gamer.. also have the triad max load... love the end load of the gold triad and the dc but 4tf has more cuts on it and more distance as of right now... had the 2014 4tf and was out hitting my special edition ultra which some or most won't believe but its true... was sad to see the 2014 go but the knob came off 2 times so they sent me the 2015... wasn't happy at first but now I am as happy as I was with the 2014.. little bit of a bat ***** so some of them don't get swung enough. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these just depends on how much if an end load you like... as stated above all the same bat.... buddy has the black an blue usssa gonna swing it this weekend but almost positive its the same as the gold one....

Razinhell

Extra Hitter
no fence markers and its a rough est of where I was standing but I would say its 300ft down the left field line... hard to tell where some land some where in the second row of the parking lot and off the other fields fence in left center
bellport_zps71d11550.jpg
.... it doesn't show the ruler for the yellow line sorry

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Im in line drive mode with a 4tf but with the dc its hard not to have uh oh hr's. It only last about 600-700 hits but I absolutely bomb with the dc .

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
To me they are not the same bats with dif. end loads. To me the 4tf is in a league of its own. I own both and 4TF just does it for me. Once that annoying ping goes away it's nasty. I've broken in two 4TF and it's just insane the ball just explodes off the barrel. Can't wait to get it to 500 hits and see just how soft the barrel will get

THESHOE

Starting Player
They are, you just hit balance better...

For the same reason after hitting all 3, I bought two DCs and a Triad but have no use for the balanced one.

They all pop the same, but weigh out different.

All 3 are excellent bats with Triad being the sleeper, cause no one assumes it's in the same league. It's the DC w/ half oz less load.

I may get a 4tf for the girls on my coed team. They are clearly a cut above our well used and appreciated Z2/3's

To me they are not the same bats with dif. end loads. To me the 4tf is in a league of its own. I own both and 4TF just does it for me. Once that annoying ping goes away it's nasty. I've broken in two 4TF and it's just insane the ball just explodes off the barrel. Can't wait to get it to 500 hits and see just how soft the barrel will get