2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

AJ22

Super Moderator
We are coming ... K&J Finishing/Sir Buks Softball out of Monroe, Wi.

Anyone got a hook up for golf courses?

Kostka#0

Addicted to Softballfans
As of last night at our National Meeting....the number of teams was at 63. Some of the teams have not registered on tournament ASA....

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
When does registration close for it? Also, why is Men's Hair House from the biz not coming to nationals? PROPOSTEROUS!

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Just a note to all teams and managers as their have been questions about players. If you are picking up players remember you can only pick up players from a team classified D nothing higher. Even if the player you are trying to pick up is D rated on a C team you can not pick that player up. Also, if you are picking up a C rated player from a D team that C player can not be on a C roster also as your pick up player must be picked up from his highest classified team ie- C player that is on a D team and a C team this season can not be picked up for this tournament.

This is a National Tournament so we will be checking every player on each roster against their current rosters this season with your State Associations and the National Databases. Each Player will have to check in prior to the tournament with their State ID, there will be no exceptions so make sure all your players bring their State IDs with Photo on it.

If you have questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
The first round will be either 2 or 3 pm and we will play probably 4-6 rounds on Friday night. You don't have to provide your own balls.

AJ22

Super Moderator
ASA site says:

Region 11 - Northern
North Dakota ASA
Enter by: Aug 26

Actually, deadline is Aug. 28th?

http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Softball...nd-Qualifiers/2015-ASA-National-Championships

National Championship Finals Tournament fact sheets, results and awards

ASA Slow Pitch Men's North Class D

Tournament Location Date Fact Sheet Results Awards

ASA Slow Pitch Men's North Class D
Fargo, ND
website
9/4/2015-
9/6/2015
Current View
View
View

Fact Sheet

Tournament Director

Steve Granberg
2513 4th Ave S
City: Moorhead
State: MN
Zip: 56560
Business:
Home: (701) 219-5011
Fax:
[email protected]

Entry

Entry Fee Amount: $350.00
Entry Deadline: 8/28/2015
Check Payable To: Fargo Slowpitch Softball

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
I am just telling you guys what I have been told to say because we know softball players don't get stuff in on time. Plus, if we don't get your paperwork by the 26th we may not accept it so you want to get it in soon.

AJ22

Super Moderator
I am just telling you guys what I have been told to say because we know softball players don't get stuff in on time. Plus, if we don't get your paperwork by the 26th we may not accept it so you want to get it in soon.

Thanks for the info ...

Are you a Tournament Director or just a player? I've seen 3 different dates on a deadline. The 17th , the 26th and the 28th.

We sent our information in on Monday the 17th ... I've sent a few e-mails and I am not getting any responses. As soon as I see our team on the list, we will make hotel and travel plans. As I said, we sent all info in.

And curious ... on the pick-up player rule. It says you can only pick-up a player(s) with the same team classification as the team picking up a player or a lower classification. If we are "D", we can't pick-up "C' .. if you are "E", you can't pick-up a "D" ????

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info ...

Are you a Tournament Director or just a player? I've seen 3 different dates on a deadline. The 17th , the 26th and the 28th.

We sent our information in on Monday the 17th ... I've sent a few e-mails and I am not getting any responses. As soon as I see our team on the list, we will make hotel and travel plans. As I said, we sent all info in.

I am on the Fargo board, helped get this in Fargo, also run the FB page for the tournament and receive the messages through tournamentasa.com.

Where are you sending emails that aren't getting responses? I monitor the [email protected] email address along with the FB page.

The correct date is the 26th of Aug. I was told to answer the 17th but we will take paperwork until the 26th. Feel free to message me on here, the email address above, or the National FB page. As many will tell you, I tend to be quick to respond and willing to help in any way I can.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Yup. ^^^ Gulmon is on point. He may be a **** sometimes, but there's nobody better for the game of softball. ;)