2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

cheee

Diamond Dawg
There will also be a Vendor on site selling clothing.

Plus- there may potentially some MMB gear sold also so don't miss out on that.

Pretty sure if there is MMB gear for sale then I'm sure any vendor should be allowed. What's your team name again?

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
At one time Donk was going to bring his Demarini stuff down but we haven't heard anything lately. As long as AJ contacts our TD like I sent him then he should have no issue setting up a vendor spot.

gullie28

Addicted to Softballfans
Teams also need to remind you to get your payment and your paperwork to us in Fargo by this coming Friday Aug. 28th. If it is not in our hand by the EOD Friday the 28th you will be out of luck for playing in the National Tournament. If you ave questions or concerns please contact us as soon as possible. You also must register on tournamentasa.com for the tournament and post your roster on there by that date. This is per ASA so you must complete the tournamentasa.com portion, no exceptions.

AJ22

Super Moderator
As long as AJ contacts our TD like I sent him then he should have no issue setting up a vendor spot.

I sent a message to Ed ... doesn't sound promising.

If I get approval from him, I will contact your TD.

Thanks ...

Baconeater10

Extra Hitter
Who are some favorites? I know MMB and 3X from ND.. I've heard good things about a handful of the MN teams but I'm clueless about the SD, Wisconsin,Iowa , and Nebraska teams. Lots of rec teams jumping in. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

ming01

DMVWinning
Usually the Iowa teams at nationals are solid. As far as ND, Sickies has Tanhoff and another BWW guy. Action Motor has Rivers and few other additions that will def. help them.

Baconeater10

Extra Hitter
Sickies is a good team. In the games I've had the opportunity to see them play, they hit a lot of dingers.. Only getting 2 per game might cause them some trouble tho.

Who are some favorites? I know MMB and 3X from ND.. I've heard good things about a handful of the MN teams but I'm clueless about the SD, Wisconsin,Iowa , and Nebraska teams. Lots of rec teams jumping in. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Iowa teams are usually pretty good. Wis usually has one good team. Leth from Neb is pretty solid and the best team from Nebraska.

Who are some top Minn teams?

Last edited:

Artie DeVanzo

Addicted to Softballfans
Welcome to the Official 2015 Class D Mens Slowpitch Softball National Tournament Drawing!

It is a pleasure to have everyone in attendance along with the millions and millions watching at home! We will start this off by drawing the 1st Bracket.

With the first selection of the 2015 ASA Class D Mens Slowpitch National Tournament we have selected ........*drum roll* Out of Grand Forks North Dakota ..."Grand Forks Ground Round".

(crowd applauds)

With the 2nd selection and the team to face Grand Forks Ground Round we have selected .....*Drum Roll* .... out of Grand Forks North Dakota .....Grand Forks Rumors Hashers!

(crickets)

Bracket 1: GF Ground Round Vs. GF Rumors Hashers

(Meanwhile in Fargo)

Giants-Fan-Girl-Shake-NFL-Draft-2013.gif

knicks-fans-at-the-draft1.gif

de9cc7679ae17d6fc39c7d9284c3f2d0_large

Well that would be fantastic but if possible teams from the same states will be protected as much as possible as the ideal situation keeps state vs state matchups from happening for the first 2 rounds. I don't think that will be possible but first round matchups should be manageable although I think when we breakdown the number of teams from each state that the minnesota teams will get the first priority due to the number of entrants.

ming01

DMVWinning
Welcome to the Official 2015 Class D Mens Slowpitch Softball National Tournament Drawing!

It is a pleasure to have everyone in attendance along with the millions and millions watching at home! We will start this off by drawing the 1st Bracket.

With the first selection of the 2015 ASA Class D Mens Slowpitch National Tournament we have selected ........*drum roll* Out of Grand Forks North Dakota ..."Grand Forks Ground Round".

(crowd applauds)

With the 2nd selection and the team to face Grand Forks Ground Round we have selected .....*Drum Roll* .... out of Grand Forks North Dakota .....Grand Forks Rumors Hashers!

(crickets)

Bracket 1: GF Ground Round Vs. GF Rumors Hashers

(Meanwhile in Fargo)

Giants-Fan-Girl-Shake-NFL-Draft-2013.gif

knicks-fans-at-the-draft1.gif

de9cc7679ae17d6fc39c7d9284c3f2d0_large

I think the Rec teams are crossing their fingers hoping to get the Hashers :banana: :cool:

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
Can't do a live stream as there are a lot of pieces that go into setting up the bracket that people shouldn't see. Have to make the picks, set up games times so that out of town teams don't play right away Friday afternoon, also we have to make sure that our team gets at least one round on a bye while simultaneously making the Hashers play 8 play-in games. It's a long boring process that nobody wants to/is allowed to see.

BigCat2310

Extra Hitter
One thing is a certainty, and I called the same thing before the State draw, MMB and 3X will be on the same half of the bracket, potentially meeting up in Round 2 or 3. :)

Haha that does always seem to happen. Right now it looks like Clobes out of MN should be a good team as they won Class D South state, and the team that won class D North state isn't registered yet. i believe 3X played and beat Clobes in shakopee by like 1 run, but either way they are a good team. The Coors Light team out of Bismarck/Detroit Lakes, should be good and for the WI, IA, NE teams it's really hard to tell because I can't find anything on most of them but they always put up a good showing. I'm really looking forward to seeing how things play out, and i really just hope we don't play Ground Round/Sickies/3X Gear for the 12th time this year in one of the opening rounds.

NEBRASKA

1. Omaha T's 13 • 61-16

2. N. Loup Leth's Tree Service • 72-14

3. Omaha Ryno's Softball • 48-17

4. Omaha Damage, Inc. • 44-16

5. Omaha Dirtbags • 43-27

6. Hastings Pepsi • 31-12

7. Lincoln I'd Hit That • 28-8

8. Kearney Complete Nutrition • 26-10

9. Kearney Fanatics • 24-13

10. Lincoln Mass Kaos • 21-15

Leth Won D state and Damage got 2nd. Both very good teams.

Last edited:
M

MJL 00

Watch out for Bowers Excavating outta Mandan, they went 0-3 in rec 3 state, gonna make a run :wtf2:

:yawn:

:rolleyes:

haha but good fellas... they just must want to party

bstark28

Starting Player
One thing I know for sure... there are no teams from SD that you have to worry about. :peace:

Woody's went on a pretty nice run at Mich Golden back in June and looks like they finished top 5 in the Open state tourney. Zoo Bar is a crap shoot, didn't play well at Mich Golden, played decent at McQuade's up in C. Dahme hasn't registered for some reason and I'm not too sure about Chaos.

dm6

Addicted to Softballfans
Woody's went on a pretty nice run at Mich Golden back in June and looks like they finished top 5 in the Open state tourney. Zoo Bar is a crap shoot, didn't play well at Mich Golden, played decent at McQuade's up in C. Dahme hasn't registered for some reason and I'm not too sure about Chaos.

I'm guessing JBird knows a little bit about Chaos, since he is the manager.