2015 Big Hill Memorial Day Weekend Modified Softball tournament

nfranken

Addicted to Softballfans
My team is once again holding our Memorial Day Weekend Modified Softball Tournament this year. Cash payouts for top 3 teams. NOTE: due to fields, only 13 teams will be accepted this year. Please see below for all of the general rules and information.

When: May 22-May 24, 2015
Where: Big Hill and Forestville fields, Minersville, PA

Rules:
-$250 entrance fee
-10 man strict modified, double elimination
-Class B pitching rules enforced (bowling style), no slinging
-Max 13 teams
-We will have a bat list. This will be provided. All bats on this list will be One-Piece all aluminum.
-Cash payouts for top 3 teams.
-Teams from Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York and New Jersey have participated
-Rubber spikes only, no metal
-Open roster
-Games will be played on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Monday games are possible, but only due to weather.
-Food and beverages served
-Fields are five minutes from the Minersville exit off Interstate 81
-Extra inning rule: last player who made an out starts on second
-Bunting and stealing allowed
-Hotel information can be provided upon request. Directions will be provided closer to the event.

Please contact me at (570) 617-4313 or [email protected] if interested and for any questions you may have.

Himansh

This is exceptionally decent and conventional post....You shook posting it....Thanks a considerable measure for posting it....!!

nfranken

Addicted to Softballfans
Sure.

Chicks
Minersville Fire & Rescue
Club 18
Ashland Gun Club
Fishbone
Maple Grove
Men of Iron
Lancaster Yankees
3 other teams have said they are in, but haven't sent their entrance fee.

nfranken

Addicted to Softballfans
Bump. We currently have only two spots left. Please contact me if interested as soon as possible.

nfranken

Addicted to Softballfans
6 teams from the Minersville league. Men of Iron, Maple Grove, Pirates, Lancaster Yankees, Doug's Tire, Jibaritos. We are up to 12 now.