2015 Last At Bat Thread

lx_2nv

Coach
Thought I'd start a new thread for the year...especially since I ended my night with a hit.

12 foot high line drive up the middle. Won both games.

Dan411

Star Player
Ripped the pinky out of my batting glove hitting a slow roller to second. Humorous out at least.

lx_2nv

Coach
Good thing this isn't the first AB thread....cuz I hit a slow dribbler to SS. First game swing of the year. LOL

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
So...I'll be the guy who points out that a fielder's choice doesn't count as a single or base hit.

Last AB was a double in the gap. Could've been an easy triple but the old fella in front of me (church league) decided to stop running at 3rd. Two bases was enough for him. :cool:

pontiacfb78

Star Player
Chest high drive past the glove of 2B for a double. Might have been a fielders choice if he had more reach, but i'll take it. Made it 5/5 in the game with 2 doubles, and a win 29-23.

TEX1959

Addicted to Softballfans
Extra inning of tight defensive game, we shut them down in top half of inning.
I'm leadoff in our half. Dump it over the infield for single.
Fast youngun had just got to game, put him in as pinch runner for me.
He scores from 2nd with 2 outs to win the final game of the season for us.

Dallusglockin

BP All-Star
Wednesday night, 2 Run HR to dead center. Guy before me hit a 1 hopper to the CF fence and had his homerun trot on and barely made it into 2nd. I hit one in the exact same spot where his hit was, only about 40 feet further. Ended up winning 15-2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIQ3QLWpmKg[/ame]

lx_2nv

Coach
eh, maybe im wrong but the other thread was for season ending at bats wasn't it :confused:

No sir, not the one I was talking about. It was just your most recent AB.

For me it was a high fly ball that burned the LF for a double. If I had any speed prolly coulda been a triple. LOL