2016 Asa only og aftermath

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
I love this bat & own a few & may pick up another . I'm just wondering why ya don't see hardly any for sale especially 26's. I was told that Demarini isn't making any more at this time , is that true ? And if so are they gonna ? Talked to a few reps who said they don't know if they'll get any more also. Who has the 411 on this? This is their best bat this year in my opinion

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I love mine it's a great bat, higher price point this year maybe not a lot sold or no reason to sell, the traffic on this board has slowed as well. I could see Demarini cutting production already and just pushing the duece ovl series at this point for price reasons, in the last few years they have had a lot of left over stock to clear out, I'm already finding good deals on the cl22, one etc at Msrp price cuts, so maybe they are starting early this year

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
I love mine it's a great bat, higher price point this year maybe not a lot sold or no reason to sell, the traffic on this board has slowed as well. I could see Demarini cutting production already and just pushing the duece ovl series at this point for price reasons, in the last few years they have had a lot of left over stock to clear out, I'm already finding good deals on the cl22, one etc at Msrp price cuts, so maybe they are starting early this year
Ya I see that they've cut prices on this years models like Juggy & saw the one dropped to $160 , so if they could just drop price on these that'd be great. Lol
I've bought em for $235 so I don't think it's been bad but I'd like em for that $160. Ha ha