2016 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath USA BP

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I think you subscribed to me and I saw you had videos, so i subscribed. You have been doing good things man. I appreciate the work you do. Thanks for taking the time to listen to a little guy like myself :)
I appreciate that you appreciate the work :D I will take the time to listen to anyone's suggestions. I'm a little guy compared to some of the people on here so I'm always open to suggestions. How about some pros and cons of each bat from now on?
LSX while you're taking suggestions................quit whispering on your vids!

Are the voice overs too quiet? I try to keep them somewhat turned down so you can hear the bat, since sometimes I can ramble through almost the whole video lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
if you ever need any criticism, chris is your guy. lol

Haha! It is appreciated. I post on my FB page every now and again, looking for suggestions and things to do different but nobody ever says anything :eek:

Every person should be willing to accept criticism of some sort. Whether it be softball or life in general. Nobody is perfect, and nobody should act as if they are.

Dan411

Star Player
I am not sure, I am not keeping a book. I just watch your vids alot, am subscribed since like 10 subscribers. I can't really remember a bat that you didn't like.
Maybe I am dumb. But the last couple you posted you said you will game.
It's hard for me to get excited and say yea this is the one, when your next video is the new "one".
Again, you don't have to listen to me, I am just some nobody. I just wish you would tell us more about the things you don't like about the bats, and reserve the hype for the ones you truly fall in love with.

I don't think he was too in love with the balanced CL22 or the yellow worth mayhem. Monsta....

ABLXTRA

veteran
Fund that project and I'll get one :p

best I can do to help is I will be in INDY on 4/30 that's the closest I will be to you

a little Demarini WTDXFL2-16 12 inch barrel

got the Demarini 12" 1.20 AM in mail yesterday ,hit it inside yesterday with 52/275 2 rounds then 44/375 2 rounds. I like the way it swings it is very close to the USA AM in swing weight.it has a stiff handle with a soft barrel not like the USA AM stiff handle with stiff barrel . It hit the 52 ok .I really did not feel the inner wall flex with the 52's It really excelled with the 44/375 you could feel the inner wall flexing .

Hit outside today with 52/275 evil BPs and BP rockets it was 40 degrees and wind blowing straight in 5-10 mph on 315" 18 " high fence field all I could muster was a few of the rockets off the fence. 52's were falling at about 290-300 . really did not feel the inner wall flex in this session but once or twice with the rockets I hit off the fence.

I think this bat will excel in warmer temps with the harder ball

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
My 16 USA Am is hot as hell but after 2 games day after receiving it i got the paint crack. It is a NR but Demarini was going to send me a new one but its just to hot to send back right now. i definitely like it more than my 16 OG AM. 16 OG AM got the crack after maybe 75 hits. It is hot to but not quite on the same level as the USA.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Could you wear something se xier in your videos?
You want the dad shorts and a cut off tee? How much skin are we talking here?
My 16 USA Am is hot as hell but after 2 games day after receiving it i got the paint crack. It is a NR but Demarini was going to send me a new one but its just to hot to send back right now. i definitely like it more than my 16 OG AM. 16 OG AM got the crack after maybe 75 hits. It is hot to but not quite on the same level as the USA.
That's what I was afraid of with getting one of these. I still might when I get my ducks in a row, but that always lingers in the back of my mind.
dude how do you not think thats se xy

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.