Jmm22

I play in ASA leagues for the most part, I usually swing a miken freak or Easton salvo, but I found a 2016 Demarini one og for cheap. Does anyone have any experience with these bats for ASA play?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
There are certainly better options for asa but on the cheap why not. Well broken in it will perform very well, if using 52's it will take some time to break in, alot also depends on how well/hard you hit as with any other bat imo. If you're looking for instant performance tho you may want too look into an asa only bat

Jmm22

There are certainly better options for asa but on the cheap why not. Well broken in it will perform very well, if using 52's it will take some time to break in, alot also depends on how well/hard you hit as with any other bat imo. If you're looking for instant performance tho you may want too look into an asa only bat

do you have any recommendations for a good used ASA only bat? We play mainly with 52’s, but occasionally 44’s

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
do you have any recommendations for a good used ASA only bat? We play mainly with 52’s, but occasionally 44’s
Pretty much any of the bats from any of the manufacturers made now are gtg it is a matter of finding one that suits you best ie: endload balanced short ir long barrel. You can Google asa bat reveiws and find several videos from a few guys that may help in your decision.

Look for bphero, he does a great job with his reviews

Jmm22

Pretty much any of the bats from any of the manufacturers made now are gtg it is a matter of finding one that suits you best ie: endload balanced short ir long barrel. You can Google asa bat reveiws and find several videos from a few guys that may help in your decision.

Look for bphero, he does a great job with his reviews

sounds good, thank you.

basilray

I've got a '14 One with about a zillion hits on it, all types of balls:

I'd suggest looking at an ASA specific bat over the One

If you were playing UTrip, it's a serviceable bat, but in ASA, it's meh

ShortYellowBus

Hell yeah, skip that OG One. Horrible bat.

You get what you pay for.

Grab an Anarchy for 52’s and 44’s, and it’ll be just about the last bat you’ll buy.

r8dr_rider

I have the Chupacabra which is a repaint of the One. It’s dual stamped and fire. If you can get the One at a good price, grab it

Protectyaneck

The Chupa was great. I think the 13in barrel, for whatever reason, seemed to perform better than the OGs 12”. My Chupa after it was well broken in(which admittedly took 2k+ swings on the hardest balls on earth), was up there with any asa bat, old or new. Sad day when she split in half.