2016 Last AB Thread

lx_2nv

Coach
Figured it's that time of year, and I just played forst games/tourney of year.

Weak dribbler to pitcher...Only batted .500 for tourney...gotta knock that rust off.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
My first, last AB of the year was at an indoor tourney. Hit it hard into the ceiling and after a few "strategic" bounces landed safely on the turf for a single!

Banero

Addicted to Softballfans
Turned hard on the ball, hit the handle with some English in short right, ball kicked sideways past the charging outfielder, ended up on 3rd.

Banero

Addicted to Softballfans
3 Run no doubter to put us up 16-9 in the top of 5. We then proceed to lose 19-18 in 6. I need a new Wednesday team.

Sounds like our game last night. We were up the whole game, then lost in the bottom of the open inning on a 3 run shot 18-17

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
A long fly out to RCF. He had been burned ALL DAY long, but it figures he catches the ball I hit to him :D

Dallusglockin

BP All-Star
A long fly out to RCF. He had been burned ALL DAY long, but it figures he catches the ball I hit to him :D

Happens quite frequently to me too. Dude looks like a putz in the OF all game and then when I lace one his way, he pulls some Willie Mays BS and makes the play of his career.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Struck out looking for the first time ever. Which would be about 9 years worth of slowpitch experience.

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Roped a double to dead center. Started the season 5-5. Won't last forever, but for one game I'm flying high.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Shin high right about 5 inches to the right of the pitcher. Just a single but knocked in 2 runs.

MULuke

League Night Hero
Last PA, Walk. Last AB, Liner to SS that hit him in the ankle, bounced into short LF. He wasn't walking too well after.