2016 Mizuno No Doubt 26oz Dual Stamp

nam2212

Dr. Nick
SOLD!!
I picked this bat up a couple years back. I was asked to join a church league team with my brother in law and he had no idea if it was ASA or Utrip. I got a dual stamp to be safe. They ended up letting us use old stamp USSSA bats so this one never got used. It might have 25 swings on it. Some wear and paint scratches from being tossed in the dirt, stood up on the concrete dugout floors and being used as a weight with another bat to warm up with. See pics for condition. I am looking for $80 OBO shipped.

kdwp8Uh.jpg

wpTiKvH.jpg

cCNW8u0.jpg

cYIdEMn.jpg

c8W4CFZ.jpg

f5FiN8V.jpg

Nki7pFW.jpg

Specs:
Mizuno crafts the 1-Piece No Doubt with 100% Black Array Carbon, which blends the perfect combination of performance and durability with a shorter break-in period. The No Doubt has a Balanced Swing Weight, giving you faster swing speed and improved bat control while going through the hitting zone. The Double Wall Technology gives a higher peak performance out of the wrapper and also lengthens the sweet spot area, so you have more room on the barrel to do damage. The Rolled End disables the ability to remove the end cap, which helps maintain the integrity of the game.

Lastly, the No Doubt is made with a 2 1/4" Barrel Diameter and is approved by ASA, 1.20 BPF USSSA, and NSA.

2016 No Doubt Slowpitch Bat Dual ASA/USSSA Features:

• 1-Piece Build
  • 100% Composite (Black Array Carbon)
  • Double Wall Technology
  • Rolled End
  • Digi-Grip (Thin Synthetic Leather)
  • Balanced Swing Weight
  • 13" Barrel Length
  • 2 1/4" Barrel Diameter
  • ASA, 1.20 BPF USSSA, and NSA Approved
  • No Warranty

Last edited: