2017 Easton Baker and Wegman Special

4xtra

Player/Coach
Ronin is basically the Salvo's from the previous years. If you hit and liked the Salvo then the Ronin would be almost the same thing.

The Ronin dually test 275 NIW.
The Salvo is a solid bat but they start out SUPER ftiff

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
We bought what Easton had left so this sale is still good and price online has been updated.

Sloth91

I was not able to use any of the promo codes, not just for these bats in particular, but for anything I added to my cart. It would ask me to sign into my SF account, which I already was. Anyone else having the same issue or know a fix? I've tried logging out and in, closing the browser, clearing cookies, history, starting completely over, same issue.

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
I was not able to use any of the promo codes, not just for these bats in particular, but for anything I added to my cart. It would ask me to sign into my SF account, which I already was. Anyone else having the same issue or know a fix? I've tried logging out and in, closing the browser, clearing cookies, history, starting completely over, same issue.

Just pm op. Most of the time I've bought bats from sbf I just go though Chad direct

Kernsoftball

Would consider the Ronin 2 piece to be more like the Baker than the Salvo has same 13inch barrel just alittle more of an endload. Ive had both the 1 piece and 2 piece, difference between the 2 is barrel size 1 piece is only 12" barrel. The sweetspot is pretty large and didnt take long to open up, durable and a Sleeper dual stamp bat. Especially at the prices seen around