2017 Elite Roller Bags are almost here

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I've seen it in person. It's a monster! Bag is massive and perfect for someone who pitches. Too big for me, but seems to be nice. Lots of pockets.
Damn...i wanted something smaller than my Boombah Beast Bag that stands on its own. I'm torn between a Black Ops, Grit Tower, this, or a Combat bag.

The Black Ops seems to be the winner so far...

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I've seen it in person. It's a monster! Bag is massive and perfect for someone who pitches. Too big for me, but seems to be nice. Lots of pockets.
Damn...i wanted something smaller than my Boombah Beast Bag that stands on its own. I'm torn between a Black Ops, Grit Tower, this, or a Combat bag.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore

I just sold my GRIT bag, only reason is due to lack of pockets. The GRIT bag is well constructed and stands perfectly on its own. I'm moving to a Spec ops bag myself.

Fonz5150

Addicted to Softballfans
Let me know what pictures you want to see, I can take pics of mine tonight... its pretty awesome...