2017 MLB season

aander10

Addicted to Softballfans
The Dodgers keep finding ways to win.
Too bad I can't watch their games because I don't have the right cable/satellite provider. How ****ed up is that?
Seager may be the best ss in the game.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Too bad I can't watch their games because I don't have the right cable/satellite provider. How ****ed up is that?

Live in So Cal? Same here, I had to buy a fire stick to be able to watch about 90% of there games. I'm not able to stream all games, but I'm good with about 90% of them.

aander10

Addicted to Softballfans
Live in So Cal? Same here, I had to buy a fire stick to be able to watch about 90% of there games. I'm not able to stream all games, but I'm good with about 90% of them.
Yep. I think I'll have to do the same, easier than switching to Spectrum.
Lame that there's no deal with directv. The greed is ridiculous.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep. I think I'll have to do the same, easier than switching to Spectrum.
Lame that there's no deal with directv. The greed is ridiculous.

Yeah, I thought that sh*t would of ended a few years ago. Now, it looks like there's no end in sight. It's pretty sad that Dodger fans have missed Kershaw's last few seasons, when he will probably go down as the best ever in Dodger history.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It's good to see there is still some passion for baseball. We need the youngsters to help carry the torch for the next generation.

aander10

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I thought that sh*t would of ended a few years ago. Now, it looks like there's no end in sight. It's pretty sad that Dodger fans have missed Kershaw's last few seasons, when he will probably go down as the best ever in Dodger history.
You're right, because Kershaw has been unbelievable. I also think the Dodgers might be missing out on the younger fans. My kids are Angel fans. Partly due to Mike Trout, but also because they only see Angel games on TV.

aander10

Addicted to Softballfans
It's good to see there is still some passion for baseball. We need the youngsters to help carry the torch for the next generation.
Haha. I'm no spring chicken by any means. But I'm raising some baseball fans.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
You're right, because Kershaw has been unbelievable. I also think the Dodgers might be missing out on the younger fans. My kids are Angel fans. Partly due to Mike Trout, but also because they only see Angel games on TV.

That's what happened to a few of my old coworkers. They were Dodger fans for ever. But when they couldn't watch games on tv anymore, they started watching the Angles. Now they are Angel fans. I'd be curious to see how many dodger fans were lost do to the tv deal.

AydenB00

The Rookie

they probably compare him to honus wagner or ripken jr

aander10

Addicted to Softballfans
they probably compare him to honus wagner or ripken jr
Oh I get it. You're trying to be funny. Well, that would be stupid. That'd be like comparing a great 1/2 season to someone that's been the best player in the game for the last 5+.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Was a pretty sweet catch..... I had a brain fart today and mistaked Jackie Bradley for Milton Bradley for like 2 innings.
Then I snapped out of it and was like wtf am I thinking.

Joker

5G2hhgR.gif

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
i was listening to it in the car. the radio announcers thought it should have counted as a HR.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
also, i don't really know how you can make a better catch than that. as good maybe but i don't know how it could be better.